Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I think pretty much every president who faces a congress controlled by the opposition will get impeached as a matter of course from now on for the political optics.

I`m not a fan of Trump but there was no actual evidence, just two charges of `trumped up` hear say and `he wouldnt incriminate himself`.

Obviously the Senate will acquit and the democrats who voted for impeachment in unsafe seats are in for a fun 2020.

There is a stack of evidence. Expect there would be more evidence if he didnt force loads of people to not testify and his cowardly refusal to testify himself.

Permabanned
I'm having a read through. At the moment yep just the typical American Suing culture.
Plenty of people / business have lawsuits, apple, amazon, Bill Gates etc... more so in construction and property law matters.

If that's what you've arrived at from reading, you haven't read very far.

Also no need to insult, this is typical anti trump mindset you better throw in that I'm racist too

Let's get one thing straight. You started it when you said "worthless post".

I will read through further when I get chance. Oh and you might as well read them as you most likely haven't yet. Well done for using google though.

No you won't. You'll stick to your ignorant opinion, expecting to be spoon fed information and then ignore it all because you have absolutely no interest in the facts.

Caporegime
There is a stack of evidence. Expect there would be more evidence if he didnt force loads of people to not testify and his cowardly refusal to testify himself.

What is it? all he asked for was Ukraine to look into corruption, was it Trump's fault that Hunter Biden had been involved and that Joe Biden abused his office as vice president and threatened Ukraine with sanctions if they didn't fire a prosecutor investigating a company involving his son?

Permabanned
What is it? all he asked for was Ukraine to look into corruption, was it Trump's fault that Hunter Biden had been involved and that Joe Biden threatened Ukraine with sanctions if they didn't fire a prosecutor investing his son?

If you have not been following the hearings then I suggest you go and have a read up on them to increase your knowledge.

Not sure why you are bringing up a conspiracy theory about Biden, has the Hilary card been discarded?

Soldato
And nothing of value was gained...he is gonna win a second term.

The only people that really give a **** about this are on Twitter in their own bubble...99% of the pop wont and dont care.

Soldato
I haven't followed this much at all, but it does strike me as a bizarre judiciary system where you can be found guilty because the accuser is your political enemy, and subsequently found innocent because the judges are your political colleagues.

I hope we never, ever have a system like that.

Permabanned
I haven't followed this much at all, but it does strike me as a bizarre judiciary system where you can be found guilty because the accuser is your political enemy, and subsequently found innocent because the judges are your political colleagues.

I hope we never, ever have a system like that.

Tories have hinted at reforms that will do exactly that.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I'm not naive. And I wouldn't stand for it if it happened here either. But you seem to think it's just petty to impeach someone who asks a foreign nation to meddle in the affairs of their own nations election process. Why?

Let's put it this way. Had Jeremy Corbyn asked an EU state to dig up dirt on the last few Tory PMs to railroad Brexit and prevent Boris being elected, some of the most vehement forum members and defenders of what Trump is accused of doing would have thrown a **** fit.
They all do it. And of there is dirt then we should know, no?

Permabanned
But where are the people who heard\saw all this?
That's right....there is none...should have watched the video ;)

You took a 1 minute sound bite from days of testimony from a dozen witnesses. Cry more. The end of the day, he's being impeached and you can carry on muslim bashing and insinuating that forum members are pedophiles because they don't agree with your right wing holier than thou nonsense.

Associate
Jesus Christ.

Yes this was a worthless post.

I really wish America would bring back that all-American traditional cultural past-time of assassinating or attempting to assassinate presidents. Would have saved us the last few years of nonsense on the TV and would save us the next few years after this announcement.

Also this was worthless and very negative, lets kill people again.

No you won't. You'll stick to your ignorant opinion, expecting to be spoon fed information and then ignore it all because you have absolutely no interest in the facts.

Quite a lot to read through, nothing really relevant so far though. I will read further. Thanks for the links.

Soldato
You took a 1 minute sound bite from days of testimony from a dozen witnesses. Cry more. The end of the day, he's being impeached and you can carry on muslim bashing and insinuating that forum members are pedophiles because they don't agree with your right wing holier than thou nonsense.

No. I watched it all.
And these "dozen witnesses" saw or heard nothing.
They was asked that very question. Non answered.

Where is the "muslim bashing and insinuating that forum members are pedophiles " evidence? Again...NONE

At least I don't want people to "assassinate" other people like you said.

Permabanned
Where is the "muslim bashing and insinuating that forum members are pedophiles " evidence? Again...NONE

In the thread below where you accused NVP of not caring about rape victims. I bet if we went through your post history, it's full of threads and posts raging at brown people. Should we give it a go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom