Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What happened to Kayleigh's promise of not lying to the American People? She boasted "every single American that needed a ventilator has received a ventilator". How is that possible when you have over 80,000 deaths, are they meant to believe no one that died needed a ventilator in their critical moment?

She lied during the briefing literally a few points after promising that she'd never lie. She was also against him a few years back, criticising him for things that he said, saying they're racist, hateful and inappropriate and that she doesn't support him. She said that he doesn't deserve to be where he was as well. Now she works for him. Talk about hypocritical. Who can believe what she says when she herself is unable to stick to her own beliefs.

Soldato
I bet you thought the NIH budget was cut though..

Anyway, how exactly is it for political gain? Do you think Trump wants the pandemic to carry on? Ecohealth had funding increased, so its obviously nothing to do with being anti-science or not being interested in funding these type of projects. These strories that it could have been a leak are not new, they have been going around for months, China silenced doctors and scientists who spoke out about it with regards to how it started, and how some of it did not add up that it started in a meat market. You do realise that CCP lie constantly, dont you? Like i said previously, China has a record with leaks, why is it CT to suggest it has happened again?

Also, you do realise that China threatened Australia for questioning how this flu started, don't you?

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...s-economic-consequences-if-australia-launches

No you thought that is what I said. If I'd thought he'd cut the NIH budget I'd have said why is he cutting the NIH budget. Also the budget process for departments doesn't work like that. Congress has a massive say on what departments get how much money, they control the purse strings. Trump then has a lot of say on how it is spent within those departments.

Because he followed the Fox News piece and OAN question at his press conference. It was all about cutting money going into China even if it was going to a non profit doing very important work on viruses jumping from bats by an American company.

No **** China does heinous stuff :rolleyes: Where at any point have I defended China? This is an America company headed by a Brit doing very important work. Trump already lowered the amount of CDC staff in China looking at viruses from 47 to 14. That seems like a great idea now in hindsight huh.

Bla bla bla again where have I defended China. You are just grasping for anything now huh. I can keep going on this for days because you were wrong and just can't let it go. Nothing is going to change that fact.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
She lied during the briefing literally a few points after promising that she'd never lie. She was also against him a few years back, criticising him for things that he said, saying they're racist, hateful and inappropriate and that she doesn't support him. She said that he doesn't deserve to be where he was as well. Now she works for him. Talk about hypocritical. Who can believe what she says when she herself is unable to stick to her own beliefs.

She has made a career of kissing his ass, talking utter garbage and not knowing what she is saying half the time. Surprised she was picked to became spokesperson when she is renown to have zero credibility and as you mentioned, for negative comments in the past. I guess if you kiss Trump's rear end hard enough it really does make amends.

wow - Trump giving special treatment to OAN, wonder why that is :rolleyes:. When they ask questions its like a poorly choreographed pantomime.

Last edited:
Soldato
No you thought that is what I said. If I'd thought he'd cut the NIH budget I'd have said why is he cutting the NIH budget. Also the budget process for departments doesn't work like that. Congress has a massive say on what departments get how much money, they control the purse strings. Trump then has a lot of say on how it is spent within those departments.

Because he followed the Fox News piece and OAN question at his press conference. It was all about cutting money going into China even if it was going to a non profit doing very important work on viruses jumping from bats by an American company.

No **** China does heinous stuff :rolleyes: Where at any point have I defended China? This is an America company headed by a Brit doing very important work. Trump already lowered the amount of CDC staff in China looking at viruses from 47 to 14. That seems like a great idea now in hindsight huh.

Bla bla bla again where have I defended China. You are just grasping for anything now huh. I can keep going on this for days because you were wrong and just can't let it go. Nothing is going to change that fact.

But did you know the budget had increased or not?

Its nothing to do with being wrong or right. You think its the end of the world. I think there will be dozens more people doing the same work that most likely don't have some dubious links to those Wuhan labs, and what Trump will be doing is in the best interest of the US.

Soldato
Soldato
China also tried infiltrating Australia's government at one point, Google it. I think the CCP were paying some guy to run for parliament. It's not impossible that they're giving money to all sorts of government officials in a kind of lobbying effort, I think there was a list leaked ranking US governors/representatives as "friendly" and "not friendly" or something along those lines not so long ago. Joe Biden's son has taken money from China as well as his Ukraine "dealings".
Yet when Trump does it you are perfectly ok with it, why is that?

How often has officials made giant reservations followed by empty hotel rooms at Trumps Hotel as a way to pay him for favors. How often has Turmp sold Golfing trips to what appears to be China and others as a way to meet them off the books. So its wrong when Biden does it, but perfectly ok for Trump!!!! Go Google it.

Soldato
In the SC some judges are saying they're concerned that subpoenaing the POTUS may place an undue burden on him and prevent him doing his job....If his job was spending all day on twitter and reading nonsense CT's i could understand that argument but....well.

Soldato
As I've said before, it appears he can say and do whatever he likes, he seems to be untouchable. He's been screaming witch-hunt and then has the nerve to post something like that on Twitter. :mad:

Is there any law or even twitter policy that stops him posting whatever he wants?

Would anyone accuse (or has accused) him of defamation?

Soldato
Is there any law or even twitter policy that stops him posting whatever he wants?

Would anyone accuse (or has accused) him of defamation?
Yes there is, just recently Twitter said even Trump falls under the new anti fake news rules which his virus fakenews twitters posts fall under.

Soldato
But did you know the budget had increased or not?

Its nothing to do with being wrong or right. You think its the end of the world. I think there will be dozens more people doing the same work that most likely don't have some dubious links to those Wuhan labs, and what Trump will be doing is in the best interest of the US.

God you are dull :rolleyes: You keep trying to change this to the NIH budget, give it up, its irrelevant.

Yes it does and you were wrong. Oh yeah I clearly think its the end of the world. Repent all the end is nigh :eek: Or I was pointing to a story showing Trump being childish and stopping important scientific research because Fox News and OAN told him to.
So there are dozens of other scientists in China working on the viruses jumping from bats to other other animals? Fantastic, can you list them them please. Oh and having scientists in that "dubious Wuhan lab" would seem very sensible wouldn't it? I mean you'd want to keep on eye on what's going on there and who better than a US company that you finance?
Best interests of the US Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Yeah nice one. You should take up stand up with material like that. Cutting the CDC staff in China from 47 to 14 was in the best interests of the US as well right? Maybe its time for Trump to start doing things that he thinks aren't in the US interest and it will probably work out to be in the US interest.

Soldato
Funny how he said that when the person asking was of Chinese ethnicity though?? ;)

Why should her race matter though, if he avoided saying it just because she was Chinese then you could say her race played a part in his answer.
He has been blaming China for quite some time so this answer of his wasn't anything new, personally i thought the reporter was a bit pathetic trying to make it look as if his answer was based on her race.

personally i thought the reporter was a bit pathetic trying to make it look as if his answer was based on her race
it's hard to say. lets just say for instance trump had answered 20/30 questions prior to her question and he never mentioned china, and then she asks why is it a competition and he tells her to go ask china. hard to judge as he may have just meant go ask them as they are hiding their numbers or something (but why was that even a reply to her question i don't really understand) but it is trump, someone who has a history of telling asian looking people to go ask asia, or black people to go back to where they came from etc.

Soldato
Can you imagine the uproar, there'd be accusations of stifling freedom of speech and that it's all some part of a deep state coverup trying to silence him.

Last edited:
Soldato
but why was that even a reply to her question i don't really understand

Her
“many times that the US is doing far better than any other country when it comes to testing, said Ms Jiang. “Why does that matter? Why is this a global competition to you when everyday Americans are still losing their lives and we’re still seeing more cases everyday?“

Him
“Well they’re losing their lives everywhere in the world and maybe that’s a question you should ask China,”

He expanded on it, it originated in China and they weren't very transparent about it, lied about human to human transmission, lied about their numbers so why not ask them why there are so many *people losing their lives*.

edited * *

Last edited:
Caporegime
Jay Sekulow must have said 'temporary immunity' a thousand times in his defence of Trump and then to argue that Trump is too busy/too burdened is the icing on the cake. The same man who said this regarding Don Jr's statement about the Trump Tower meeting:
The president didn't sign off on anything. He was coming back from the G20. The statement that was released Saturday was released by Donald Trump Jr., I'm sure in consultation with his lawyers. The President wasn't involved in that.
A demonstrably false lie that he made in public, only to come out with this whopper as to why he lied.
I had bad information at that time and made a mistake in my statement," Sekulow said on ABC's "This Week." "I've talked about that before. That happens when you have cases like this.
He's also a subscriber of 'there's a tweet for that'...

Soldato
Her
“many times that the US is doing far better than any other country when it comes to testing, said Ms Jiang. “Why does that matter? Why is this a global competition to you when everyday Americans are still losing their lives and we’re still seeing more cases everyday?“

Him
“Well they’re losing their lives everywhere in the world and maybe that’s a question you should ask China,”

He expanded on it, it originated in China and they weren't very transparent about it, lied about human to human transmission, lied about their numbers so why not ask them why there are so many deaths.

Ignoring any racism claims, the answer just didn't make sense anyway in the context of the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom