• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
I don't understand making an account to post in the forums, if you're not going to post in customers services, which is actually the place that might be able to make a difference?
To let people know about my exoerience as usually when a retailer ***** up like this it is because the management is incompetent. Personally i believe in this case its too keep stock a secret so people dont pester about certain cards, thats why they arnt selling any of the card they offered me as a replacement yet have on they can sell me for 500.... or more specifically "a couple lying around for swaps like this". I dont want support via a forum as i believe email would be more effective and that was a joke so now im just going to ring after bank holiday. Why did you make your account? Not really the point imo

Soldato
If only the customer service team had just one section of the forum where they could help deal with customer service problems, rather than then having to trawl the entire forum in their quest to provide service to customers.

Permabanned
To let people know about my exoerience as usually when a retailer ***** up like this it is because the management is incompetent. Personally i believe in this case its too keep stock a secret so people dont pester about certain cards, thats why they arnt selling any of the card they offered me as a replacement yet have on they can sell me for 500.... or more specifically "a couple lying around for swaps like this". I dont want support via a forum as i believe email would be more effective and that was a joke so now im just going to ring after bank holiday. Why did you make your account? Not really the point imo

s16.svg

Associate
Go to the big man himself first then if you don't get your answer this approach would be better imo

Associate
OP
Go to the big man himself first then if you don't get your answer this approach would be better imo
Have yoy read the thread mate? I emailed cs. They said no worries well swap it for a msi card i said ok well id prefer a cheap card or an evga if i have to pay up but the msi card sounds good.
They emailed back saying we dont have any msi cards,
I said you just told me you did
They said ok ive switched it to the msi card pay us another 120
Check my order and theyve switched it to effectivly any msi card they could find. A more expensive card too

Associate
Ahhhh man how do you get gifs to show on here normally? Sorry op feel like I'm jacking your thread now but at least if like me you don't know then we'll have a new way to express our Cs anger emotions I guess?

Permabanned
Have yoy read the thread mate? I emailed cs. They said no worries well swap it for a msi card i said ok well id prefer a cheap card or an evga if i have to pay up but the msi card sounds good.
Check my order and theyve switched it to effectivly any msi card they could find. A more expensive card too

Awesome, so you still should post in customer service section. Nobody here can help you.

Ahhhh man how do you get gifs to show on here normally? Sorry op feel like I'm jacking your thread now but at least if like me you don't know then we'll have a new way to express our Cs anger emotions I guess?

You can't I had to convert them first and they sit on my hosting so it looks like they are forum emojis.

s02.svg

Soldato

I'd expect they'd have cards on stock as B grade or in case of faulty returns. Or, as has been explained many times recently here, that they simply don't put on the website as they receive 500+ orders for a tiny amount of cards within 10 seconds, and they want to find ways to get cards to gamers and not scalpers/bots (thanks for the 6700xt at a reasonable price OCUK! Great job!).

Associate
OP
Hijack away guys just wanted to vent tbh. I just feel like a phinecall upon realising the item wasnt in stock wouldve gone a long way but they decided to take the payment and leave it to me to chase it up

Associate
So you're happy then? I've read the thread but I'll be honest I am a little confused.
I'm very interested to know what Cs says when you ring them Tuesday though lol

Associate
OP
So you're happy then? I've read the thread but I'll be honest I am a little confused.
I'm very interested to know what Cs says when you ring them Tuesday though lol
Happy? Mate i bought it on credit. The card at 500 i was willing to stretch to but 580 for a card i have no use for or interest in

I mean it is a gpu, i could use it. But its not thr card i want or in my budget

Associate
OP
With regards to a refund, as said before a refund was offered in the first email. Along with the offer of a swap for a card i wanted. I asked for the swap to then be told what are you on about we dont have that card, i said you told me you did and magically my order is switched to that card, but not for the price they told me. They then go home for the weekend with my order changed and asking me for more money. I check my order on the website and its the wrong card.... overclockers shpuld know the diffèrence between these 2 cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom