• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Original tgread got locked. Was tenpted to say **** it and leave it as a mystery but, as people were saying, overclockers really did go overboard to fix the issue. Long story short got a much better card for the original price. Good card good brand. Wouldve been happy with a lesser offer so overclockers really have won me back over.

Bit annoying that this couldnt be posted in the original thread as now that thread sounds like a resolution wasnt reached, it was.

Associate
OP
So posting on customer service was ok? :D
No, i emailed, and tbh it was horrendous but the outcome is more than acceptable. Just put it down to a lot of orders and little staff. Overall i have a much better deal than i originally asked for getting there was very frustrating. S*** happens though and they have certainly made up for the mistake and then some

Associate
Good to know, in all honesty, I've always found OCUK as good to work with - even in the recent crappy times where everyone is flat out. Shame you slipped through originally but glad its all sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom