Double DIN ICE - Pioneer FH-P80BT

Associate
yup.. dont know about you lot but there is a notch in the bottom of the center console that comes out by the passenger seat. I fed the usb port out of there so i can drop the phone in the drinks holder. I could buy a mount for it but i really want to see as little cabling as possible

Also i removed the cage that came with it and attached the mounting brackets that came with the car.. however in my car this means the HU appears to be recessed as it doesnt stick out as far as the original. Could actually do with putting some washers under the bolts to bring it forward 5mm

installed it this afternoon when it arrived, however i've just been out removing the cables for the CD change i installed to the original sony HU

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone have issues transferring their phone book to the pioneer unit? If so did they mange to fix it.

I ask because I have a single din Pioneer headset that is exactly the same specs/technology as this double din unit, and the phone book issue is present on my unit - i'm told there is a Pioneer CD you can run, and this updates firmware, but I have never once found it.

Back
Top Bottom