Dragon Age:inquisition

Associate
2h warriors are incredibly squishy throughout, annoyingly :(

I went 2h reaver / guard spec and I was pretty much indestructible from level 14 onwards (Hard Difficulty), before that just had to be careful, but once I got into the reaver tree I started enjoying this 10x more.

Last edited:
Soldato
To anyone who downloaded this through PSN, how much of the 44gb did you have to download before it lets you start playing?

Not that I can even get it started with psn being down again....

Associate
About 15h into this now, really enjoying it! Picked 2HW but kinda wish I went mage now.
Anyone have useful guides on how to build and spend points for the AI team members?

Soldato
Started this on nightmare as I want it to last as long as possible. Needless to say every battle is a struggle, only just got out the prologue. I'm playing a 2h Rogue, building towards high damage for flanking and poisons.

Last edited:
Associate
Started this on nightmare as I want it to last as long as possible. Needless to say every battle is a struggle, only just got out the prologue.

Thank goodness Dragon age games allow us to change difficulties mid-game. I hate it when games don't allow it. I've had so many great gaming experiences cut short due to immense frustration because I couldn't get past a certain point. Not having the energy to redo it all under a new difficulty setting in my case I just quit the game permanently. Is there a reason some game developers refuse to allow difficulty settings to be changed mid-game?

Soldato
Thanks ...Now stuck and don't know how to progress i'm in bit called "a letter from a lover" , have gone to waypoint/statue as marked on map but nothing is clickable or happening here other than bears/wolves and sellswords keep appearing and attacking my group.

Permabanned
Thanks ...Now stuck and don't know how to progress i'm in bit called "a letter from a lover" , have gone to waypoint/statue as marked on map but nothing is clickable or happening here other than bears/wolves and sellswords keep appearing and attacking my group.

You need to find some felandris herb, some in emprise du lion iirc. Doesnt it say in the quest log.

Soldato
Baged the hinterland dragon and crestwood one on nightmare mode at level 12. All a matter of upgrading potions.

Little question on focus. i know you can build it up as a group but if a companion uses his focus skill will it reset the bar for the rest of the group and main?

Back
Top Bottom