Dragon Age: The Veilguard

Reviews should drop shortly, not too optimistic about this one unfortunately with the stuff I have seen so far, especially that first trailer. Shame as this was the one game I was looking forward to this year. Oh well, looks like I'll need a plan B for the rest of the year.

IGN 9/10

The next stage of this process is that 'we' have to discredit every single outlet that positively reviews this game.

Also, for those who are very emotionally involved in this, I would suggest looking up the author's name and then stalking them online to see if you can find any evidence of non-natural hair colours etc.
Although considering the amount of extremely positive reviews, you might have your work cut out.

I cannot offer any advice for if this game sells really well though.

Last edited:
Reviews should drop shortly, not too optimistic about this one unfortunately with the stuff I have seen so far, especially that first trailer. Shame as this was the one game I was looking forward to this year. Oh well, looks like I'll need a plan B for the rest of the year.

Quick glimpse and it seems pretty favourable scores so far.

Eurogamer loved it (5/5) and IGN gave it 9/10. Forbes gave it 8.5/10

Ironically the Guardian gave it the lowest score i've seen, 3/5

Gameranx and Easy allies

I actually want the game to do well, but I want to hear it from actual gamers.

Thanks. I wasn't calling you out by the way, I was genuinely interested. I don't think I'm familiar with those so I will have a gander.

Last edited:
I see fextralife wasn't given a reivew code along with one or two other reviewers who were a bit critical of the game at a preview event.

Will be waiting to see what players think

Thanks. I wasn't calling you out by the way, I was genuinely interested. I don't think I'm familiar with those so I will have a gander.
No worries, definitely check them out, very good reviewers. As a 39 year old gamer Ive been around long enough who speaks twaddle and who does good reviews.

The more in-depth heavy RPG reviewers who I like is fextralife and morigamer (misspelt that I'll check later)

It's not a bit of fun if it annoys others, I'd suggest you don't do it.

Lots of people find me annoying on this forum, and I find others annoying too.

There's a reason the site has an ignore option dude.

I can guarantee if I reported someone for being annoying, nothing would happen :(

But agreed, moving on!

I see fextralife wasn't given a reivew code along with one or two other reviewers who were a bit critical of the game at a preview event.

Will be waiting to see what players think

Deffo something shady going on with who's getting priority with the reviews

Yep, to quote myself, I'm definitely out. Don't really like the art style much, the Qunari look terrible, I mean 'Bull' from inquisition looks like he would eat them for breakfast. Facial animations seems lacking, like you can hear the emotion in the actors voices but this is not shown on the characters. Bioware used to be great at conveying this is past games, even in Inquisition. For those that do get it, I hope you like it,.

Yep, to quote myself, I'm definitely out. Don't really like the art style much, the Qunari look terrible, I mean 'Bull' from inquisition looks like he would eat them for breakfast. Facial animations seems lacking, like you can hear the emotion in the actors voices but this is not shown on the characters. Bioware used to be great at conveying this is past games, even in Inquisition. For those that do get it, I hope you like it,.

Yeah, BG for example, portrait art and voice was all they had.

Back
Top Bottom