Driveclub more details

Soldato
I've pre-ordered this from the PS+ Network, are their any bonuses? Other than the low price of course :p

Sorry for the sceptical question.

What exactly do you get for £35 on psn+?
Do You really get the full game for that price?

It Seems too good to be true when All other digital versions on PS STORE are on average £10 MORE than buying them from tesco.

Clarification sought please.
Thank you in advance.

Associate

It Seems too good to be true when All other digital versions on PS STORE are on average £10 MORE than buying them from tesco.

Thank you in advance.

Just read up on it there it's the full version as I thought. Here's all the details

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/10/feature_what_do_you_get_in_driveclub_ps_plus_edition_on_ps4

Soldato
Soldato
I am tempted to do that but I'm going to have to wait. I know that if it handles like Grid or something then I am going to hate it. Will hold out for the PS+ version then decide.

Soldato

Thank you in advance.

It is because Driveclub was meant to be coming out at release with the PS4 (for free), which got a lot of people to pre-order. Then they swapped it fairly last minute with Contrast, which is an average puzzle indie game

Soldato
Ps+ version? What does that mean? Isn't ps+ the thing I bought so I could play online or is it another subscription thing?

PS+ allows you access to trial games, free games and multiplayer stuff amongst others.

Your membership entitles you to the "trial" version of Driveclub for no extra cost.

Soldato
I was interested in the game way back when it was supposed to come out but it looks like all the extra time has paid off and definitely getting it now :) need a new game not bought or really played a PS4 game in ages .

Back
Top Bottom