Driveclub more details

Caporegime
****Confirmed: Drive Club delayed until 2014****

So the latest rumour about delayed games comes from the same coin.

Drive Club is supposedly delayed until 2014.

source

This would truly suck if true, was one PS4 launch game I wanted. Would make it hard to pick up a ps4 now if this is true along with the definitive watch dogs version.

Caporegime
OP
So still nothing official :confused:

Either it's a complete non-story and they feel like they don't need to bother commenting (which would be silly) or someone at Sony behind the scenes is kicking up some serious **** with the devs :p

It is odd how they have not said a single word about how it's not delayed, which you would assume they would do if there is no problem.

Caporegime
OP
In that Canada trailer, the trees look rough, the powerlines are jaggy as hell, in chase cam the car seems to slide and twitch a lot, I dislike games that portray that kind of handling.

The hands in dashcam view also have very crap textures.

All in all I'll be picking up day one. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
OP
Haha you did pretty well to miss the amazing lighting and environments! :p

I agree about the aliasing and hands though. Once those are fixed the game will be really amazing graphically

Yes those points look good but when you have other areas that are less than amazing it detracts from the whole experience.

Caporegime
OP
What's the deal with only being able to turn the wheel 90 degrees in each direction? Why do most if not all driving games do this?

As for the GT comparison. I don't think the two should be compared (in terms of gameplay). GT is a "SIM" whereas driveclub is clearly an arcade game.

Do you plan on turning around much in this?

:p

Caporegime
OP
I just hope it has a similar quality of engine noise to Forza 5. That game nails engine sounds, the LaFerrari sounds like god shouting in my ears when I use my Astro's.

Caporegime
OP
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom