Drones over gatwick..

I think Gatwick airport and the authorities are going to find a lot of damaged drones in the area.. I think they are going to get trolled big time.

Tin foil time.. anyone think Birmingham Airport ‘ATC fault’ is more a case of we have a drone flying overhead but we best not admit it :eek:

I think Gatwick airport and the authorities are going to find a lot of damaged drones in the area.. I think they are going to get trolled big time.

Tin foil time.. anyone think Birmingham Airport ‘ATC fault’ is more a case of we have a drone flying overhead but we best not admit it :eek:

They might be trying to cover up a much more serious threat to avoid panic.

Something is afoot methinks.

Supposedly computer system problem with the increased traffic partly due to time of year and dealing with the knock on effect of Gatwick closures. Or so that is the story...

Tin foil hat time, but what if the security services needed to redirect all planes landing at Gatwick for an identified threat?

Our security services are incapable of doing such things. If something happened we would have got the "Yeah well we knew about it, but we don't have the manpower to watch every single terror suspect"

Like Trappi$t says now they have an arrest on their record for a major internationally reported crime, when the police could have easily done basic investigation and realised they had nothing to do with it, without rushing in heavy handed and arresting them.

No they don't. Stop posting complete nonsense

Last edited:

Exactly my thoughts

Now apparently the cops are saying there wasn't a drone.

Which is interesting as I heard a few days ago the footage the media was using wasnt of the actual drone at Gatwick. It was some generic random video.

Now apparently the cops are saying there wasn't a drone.

Which is interesting as I heard a few days ago the footage the media was using wasnt of the actual drone at Gatwick. It was some generic random video.

Link of them saying this ?

If that is the case it opens the door to all sorts

Back
Top Bottom