Dubstep thread

int

int

Soldato
Are we still getting slapped down for posting soundcloud links? I think I've had some problems in the past because I've posted remixes which apparently weren't allowed?!

Soldato
Not quite on the same level as the chaps link above though.

There's a massive difference between sounding pro and sounding amateur, I don't need to be able to produce to hear it (but by god I wish I did know what I was doing, something I've always wanted to learn!)

Permabanned
Not quite on the same level as the chaps link above though.

There's a massive difference between sounding pro and sounding amateur, I don't need to be able to produce to hear it (but by god I wish I did know what I was doing, something I've always wanted to learn!)

Oh I know, just wanted to get his track out there as I love it :)

As for learning, if you have the cash, I would definitely recommend Point Blank in London. The best electronic music school in the country. My mate did a course there, and on his recommendation I'm saving for a 3 month Logic Pro course. Something much needed, as my level of production is nowhere near what I want, and I think this is due to me not knowing enough of the basics :)

Permabanned

Not my usual screamy laser shizz, but really enjoying this :D

Edit: I've also had some exclusive stuff sent to me by my mate, Odyzzey. When it's ready I'll post it here, because it really is stunning.

Last edited:
Permabanned
you lmow soundcloud links are not allowed, please stop posting them[, last chance

Right, so an artist's original work, on his actual channel, on soundcloud, where they now actively enforce copyright rules, isn't allowed?

k.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Darkstep?!

Are we talking Youngsta vibes i.e. Verse, SP:MC, Kryptic Minds etc or Skrillex with darker mid-range?

The latter being awful.

Permabanned
cheers, can't see that being classed as proactive though

they are relying on the users

No, they aren't, they regularly go through stuff to delete copyrighted material that isn't attributed to the original artist. I've had stuff deleted without reports (mixes) because I haven't attributed - I do now.

Besides, I linked an artist's official page, I didn't link a track.

Don
until we get something to say that they are dealing with it proactively then the whole site is no go unfortuantely, most stuff on there would be a copyright issue

Back
Top Bottom