Dumbells

Soldato
All in good time ;) ive just started getting past the 70kg mark with the curl bar i find keeping motivation difficult :( i find it helps if you train with others :).

Soldato
I find it much easier to motivate myself when training with a partner. I can't reach the same level of intensity training alone.

Caporegime
cleanbluesky said:
lift them above your head without having to concentrate on your form... also, what sort of weight could you hold out?

cant say ive ever done any 'strongman' type lifts. i could probably do a lot more in a shoulder press if i wasnt so strict on form (more use of legs with a bit of bounce etc). I reckon with a bit of motivation i could do somewhere around 90-100 for 1 rep

Soldato
I come from worthing and i go to a gym in durrington called david lloyd but hopefully not for long moving to littlehampton and building my own gym :). I see you like cider?

Caporegime
^TANK^ said:
I come from worthing and i go to a gym in durrington called david lloyd but hopefully not for long moving to littlehampton and building my own gym :). I see you like cider?

indeed i do, dont drink enough of it anymore :/
im living in crawley atm (thankully a nicer part of it tho!!), currently using cannons (apparently about to be bought out by virgin, or atleast they are interested... even though they recently built virgin active in the town centre!).

Soldato
^TANK^ said:

Ughhh, I'm at a david lloyd while I'm home for christmas. ONE squat rack and one smith machine (used exclusively for benching)

Nice.

Back
Top Bottom