Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder/*

Soldato
I should be free, I don't remember any plans!

I cheated on name, googled Breton names found around my region then went for one I may be able to badly pronounce...

Permabanned
So! Roster wise! What have we got? I know its a fair part away from the game, but might be able to work some back story magic if my chap has some things in common.

From the Grady corner we have ...

"Lucius Iovis" the Tempest Cleric, a 45 year old male war veteran and ex-centurion of the Roman Legion!

Soldato
Same :D

You'll get +1 on all rolls when you act out in a Scottish accent.

On a side note I've promised to run my young cousin and his friends through Lost Mine of Phandelever one weekend as they are interested in getting into d&d. One of them has a female ginger hunter, who has spent their whole life out surviving in the wilds and is deadly in hand to hand combat, called....... Chick Rogers :D:D I agreed to help just on that basis :D

Soldato
OP
My group is now coming up to 9 months of playing 5e exclusively, apart from a couple weeks of Call of Cthulhu which one of the players runs when I'm on holiday. Thirty-four sessions and we're still going strong - even the blog is still going - and considering it was just a joke at first, it's something I'm somewhat proud of!

We're currently embroiled in a massive argument over alignments, but that's typical :D

Soldato
On another note would you lot mind playing a campaign i created a while ago in a normal d&d setting intend of my alternate world?

Having so much hassle being away with work that I just haven't got the time to pull it together, you could still use similar characters but just in a different campaign.

I'm now away until end of September and realistically I won't finish the other campaign whilst away so it would be a best case October start.

Using my other campaign it would take a couple of weeks to update roll20 then would be good to go.

Le me know your thoughts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom