Dying Light - PC next gen zombie open world game?

Soldato
Brilliant stuff, loved Dying Light and The Following.
It was unusual for a DLC to be so different to the original game in terms of how it played and maintaining loot and levels between the areas was a brilliant inclusion, bringing the crossbow back into Harran was also great fun.

The DLC also represented great value in my opinion and I'll happily pay for more of the same.

That UFO Easter Egg in The Following though......wtf :confused:

Soldato
Youtube it fella if you haven't seen it yourself but when I activated it I couldn't believe what I was seeing, its one of the weirdest easter eggs I've seen.
Hmm that IS weird! My interest started waning in The Following. Too much driving around and I felt that they needed to make better use of the landscape. Still an excellent game overall though. Can't wait to see whats in store as my Crane is armed to the teeth :D

Soldato
Time to buy a graphics card for my PC, was going to wait for Vega, sod that when my fav game ever is getting all that lovely free dlc.

Soldato
There is so much potential for this game, it would be a massive shame to not give us more DLC. Not sure how many of you have played ESO but the mission and Champion system is fantastic. They could really make use of the terrain and space by implementing the same kind of mechanics. Never ending upgrades, passives or not, and constant missions for survivors.

Soldato
So glad this thread is popped to the top again as its caused me to reinstall is and start a new game on hard as I'd completed previously on Normal.
Started last night and thoroughly enjoying it again, at the very least its stopping me getting owned on PUBG....

Back
Top Bottom