Dying Light - PC next gen zombie open world game?

Soldato
picked up the fall game last night with DLC for £15.99 on steam , Bargain.
So glad this thread is popped to the top again as its caused me to reinstall is and start a new game on hard as I'd completed previously on Normal.
Started last night and thoroughly enjoying it again, at the very least its stopping me getting owned on PUBG....

I would be well up for boosting if required? Love this game!!

Soldato
Oh, glad I just read this. Been wanting to buy this for ages, and at that price, have done so now.

I think I paid £13 for the main game before the enhanced following edition came out. Haven't even finished that yet, after putting in 70 odd hours. So that was well worth it; let alone the enhanced following edition for £16, and all the extra playtime that awaits gamer's :D

Soldato
Looking at this in the steam sale atm, any advice on which version vanilla/enhanced, & what dlc is worth getting?
It is very confusing I admit. If you can afford the Enhanced Edition, which is £16 you get the initial Dying Light game, it's main DLC - The Following and all the mini dlc's in one go. The bundle is rammed with gameplay that will last a good while. It is an underrated masterpiece - one of my best zombie titles ever.

Soldato
Looking at this in the steam sale atm, any advice on which version vanilla/enhanced, & what dlc is worth getting?

I'm pretty sure enhanced version comes with all the dlc so I would get that one.

After you finish the game you then switch over to the following dlc and it takes you out of the city and into the country side where you drive round in an offroad buggy, it's tons of fun.

Permabanned
Great game. Crap ending.
Definitely, The amount of time you don't do what should have been done and then the way it's finally done was pathetic, Same with the ending for The Following, although it was a bit better than the main campaign's ending. The game itself is brilliant, I've never tried co-op or multiplayer but I've put 200+ hours into it.

Back
Top Bottom