DYSON SPHERE PROGRAM - similar to FACTORIO & SATISFACTORY

wnb

wnb

Soldato
My god this is good, I've visited other planets and I have set up a few supply chains between two of them. I'm having power problems which caused some big issues lol, my home planet is a mess and finding stuff is problematic. I've not got a lot of coal left and their is not much elsewhere in the solar system so I'm going to have to start thinking about exploring further afield.

Soldato
I had belts running around the equator and tried setting up a centralised line for everything but looked messy. Now I've moved to decentralised industries, each with their own interplanetary hub and the equator is a five-wide solar array

Soldato
So far I'm enjoying the game but is there any way to speed up manual research e.g. unlocking the tree. I've got my factories pumping out matrix (red/blue) like there is no tomorrow but it takes so long for each of the tree items to unlock!?

Soldato
Finished my beautiful Dyson sphere. Was tempted to restart but decided to go big - have things on 5 or 6 planets at the moment but thinking about individual planets for individual resources and just spamming the local systems with ships to transport everything around...

Soldato
So far I'm enjoying the game but is there any way to speed up manual research e.g. unlocking the tree. I've got my factories pumping out matrix (red/blue) like there is no tomorrow but it takes so long for each of the tree items to unlock!?
You know the matrix labs can also be set to research, and use the matrix that other labs have produced?

Soldato
I really enjoyed playing this game. Got up to shipping silicon and titanium ore from other planets but had to stop playing as I couldn't sleep due to constantly thinking about conveyor belts and more efficient layouts!

Yeah I know what you're talking about ;)

I've yet my interplanetary stuff up and running, I've done a couple of 'inventory' upgrades so I just back back/forth to pick up titanium. My really problem is power so I've got to automate some nuclear based power next.

This is 'early access' but it's already pretty polished, I wonder what's going to be added later?

Last edited:
Soldato
Is this basically Satisfactory but you can expand out into multiple planets to get resources?

Satisfactory took over my life and that was only one planet :p

Soldato
OP
i started this recently on my first game, and plesantly surprised. its differant enough. its a little querky with things like the splitter.
but its good so far (still on first plannet).
holds promise to fliuster me, i already want to tear down what i've constructed and rearrange it all :cry:
i think the Devs have done a good job so far, i look forward to seeing were they take.

Soldato
i already want to tear down what i've constructed and rearrange it all :cry:

I was too lazy, my intial factory was an absolute cluster**** of buildings and conveyors, right up to the end of the game.
Game really does opens up once you can explore other planets and systems, I would recommend researching the "Mecha Sail" when you can.

Back
Top Bottom