DYSON SPHERE PROGRAM - similar to FACTORIO & SATISFACTORY

Soldato
OP
i agree the original release was a good game and im going to start a new game soon for the Darkfog . you get an introduction to darkfog on the first landing..
im just in the middle of factorio at the moment whih is destroying my life and sanity it seems. but looking forward to starting this in he next few days for a change.
i have something like over 50hrs int he originally game and i was only about midway to 1/3rd of the way through.

Soldato
Well, off work till the new year, so back at it.

Completely forgotten everything, which is nice in it's own way, but I'm back up to automated blue matrix.
Only had 1 little attack from the dark fog, Icarus was able to take them on, on his own.

YAvCwgT.jpg

Associate
They start off with a small base on the starter plant which you can deal with using Icarus alone - I'm only on red matrix at the moment so haven't jumped into space yet but I know it gets tougher then. Will be on it over the holidays :)

Soldato
Yeah, I'm addicted again, just research yellow matrix.

s5I6yqe.jpg

Playing around with the combat stuff. These signal towers are great, no need to have turrets all over the place now, that these things bring the bad guys to you like moths to a flame.

nnFDU6o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom