E3 2018

Caporegime
Sky rim 4k remaster. With nothing else added. And also Sky rim for Android+IOS as well. Because that's the only thing they haven't released it for.

Associate
Why is everyone so interested in Cyberpunk? We know very little about it.

Well the main thing being its being created by the same people who did the witcher series. So its going to be a huge open world single player game which these days are super rare and going off the witcher 3 this game should be incredible. I really hope they show it off at E3 and I hope it delivers.

Caporegime
Well the main thing being its being created by the same people who did the witcher series. So its going to be a huge open world single player game which these days are super rare and going off the witcher 3 this game should be incredible. I really hope they show it off at E3 and I hope it delivers.
I wouldn't mind some co-op action as well. There aren't enough co-op games IMO.

Soldato
Why is everyone so interested in Cyberpunk? We know very little about it.
Well, for me it is because CD Project Red is making the game, and considering how much I loved all their Witcher games I am really looking forward to hear more about Cyberpunk 2077 which it is rumoured to be what they will talk about. Although from what I read I don't think it will be out until 2019 though.

I just had a look at who else coming there and saw that Square Enix is attending, so me hoping they will tell that there is a new Dues Ex game coming out. Or even a remaster of the Original Deus Ex in the Mankind Divided engine with some added content, that would be awesome as well. :cool:

Soldato
OP
Don't think we'll get any new Deus Ex for a while, although a remaster of the original would be awesome. I reckon Eidos Montreal will be putting all their efforts into The Avengers title they're working on, along with the new Tomb Raider.

Soldato
Don't think we'll get any new Deus Ex for a while, although a remaster of the original would be awesome. I reckon Eidos Montreal will be putting all their efforts into The Avengers title they're working on, along with the new Tomb Raider.
You probably right, after all they do have a couple games under their umbrella. Just wishful thinking from me after playing Dues Ex HR and MD recently and loved both games. :o :p

Associate
Starting to get the itch to replay those two. Just nothing compares to the vibe of Deus Ex :)
I would love to see a new deus ex at E3 but for me personally I would love to see one during the time where technology was transitioning instead of where it is now pretty much in its best form. New protagonist would probably be needed though although long as he or she is cooler or cool as adam that's fine :).

Associate
I would love to see a new deus ex at E3 but for me personally I would love to see one during the time where technology was transitioning instead of where it is now pretty much in its best form. New protagonist would probably be needed though although long as he or she is cooler or cool as adam that's fine :).

Aren't we coming up to the same era as the original Deus Ex? Would be cool to play as JC again or see him as a younger version.

Man of Honour
Aren't we coming up to the same era as the original Deus Ex? Would be cool to play as JC again or see him as a younger version.

I hate the anachronism with Mankind Divided tech wise compared to the original and to a lesser extent HR.

Would love to see another DX game but one that actually spent some time making the gameplay mechanics and UI a bit more accessible and intuitive and with a bit better attention paid to some of the combat related things like mouse input scaling when aiming, etc. HR was OK on that side, not great but OK but I find MD really doesn't fit like a glove when playing.

Back
Top Bottom