E3 2018

This is one of the only AC games that have interested me for a long time.. the colour palette, the Greek setting and mythology, playing the grandchild of lionitis.. Incredible.

lol, this is so much like Origins it's not even funny.

Except its Greek, AC origins was completely different to almost all other AC games. This story and setting looks great.

What's wrong with using the same build? GtA5 used the same engine as 4.. far cry have used the sun is engine for years now.. battlefield use the same engine for years..

Except its Greek, AC origins was completely different to almost all other AC games. This story and setting looks great.

What's wrong with using the same build? GtA5 used the same engine as 4.. far cry have used the sun is engine for years now.. battlefield use the same engine for years..

Using the same engine is not the same as the game being exactly the same bar the skin.

The equipment screen, the bird companion, the mercenaries. All identical from Origins. The combat even looked the same.

If you've played Origins for any length of time it's completely pointless to play this. It's the same experience.

I liked it. BGE2 was good. Trials looks fun. AC Origins I never played so maybe thats why this Odyssey looks so good to me.

I am boiling over the tease of Starfox. I hope atlas crashes and burns :p

No Splinter cell though :(

I liked it. BGE2 was good. Trials looks fun. AC Origins I never played so maybe thats why this Odyssey looks so good to me.

I am boiling over the tease of Starfox. I hope atlas crashes and burns :p

No Splinter cell though :(

Beyond good was evil was the best part but there was to much dribble in between each gameplay video.

Haven't touched a single Ubisoft game since Assassins Creed 3 or 4. Do they still release buggy crap that never gets fixed because they're too busy fleecing their customers with DLC that was originally to be released as part of the full game?

Haven't touched a single Ubisoft game since Assassins Creed 3 or 4. Do they still release buggy crap that never gets fixed because they're too busy fleecing their customers with DLC that was originally to be released as part of the full game?

Division 2 DLC is all free, they are learning

Origins was pretty smooth, I don't recall there being any major problems with that release.

Back
Top Bottom