E3 2018

The lesbian of us 2? Deary me have a word.

Slow start but they are killing it now.

Lighten up,

Conference was good, i am unsure of TLOU, again naughtydog are stitching pre-rendered animations in with real-time graphics.. Those who don't know how games work are then given the impression that the games are leaps and bounds ahead of any other.. that isn't the case.

The Samurai game looked good, but too early to judge.

Kingdom hearts we've seen

Control looks good but it reminds me of Quantum break

Never really cared for resident evil

Death stranding again is a bit wtf.. can't see it being a super long game with a cast like that, looks beautiful though.

Spider-man looks great although with that quality animation and set pieces i can only imagine the story being 10-20 hours long, there needs to be good progression.

Again and again sony misrepresent linear quick time events as actual real time events unfortunatley.

For me Microsoft won e3 so far.

Cant believe they've given us nothing about FF7 at all, no information, not even a brief mention or acknowledgement. Not even released a statement "We know its taking time but bear with us and we'll have information for you at TGS (or whatever date.)" Etc etc. I'd have a hell of a lot more respect if they'd just be honest with people instead of dragging it along, especially with all reports of problems with the development.

I've got a feeling they're going to scratch this off the list, never talk about it and hope time takes it from peoples minds.

The last of us looks as bad as the first, overproduced cinematic pap. Like watching a movie on 50% speed where everybody has a facial expression that screams 'I haven't **** in a week help me'.

Nioh 2 and RE2 though :o MORE MORE MORE

Watching the post conference gameplay of spiderman, very daytime arkham-like which is a good thing in my opinion. I wonder if anymore villians will be in the game...

Just watched the RE2 remake trailer. Looks fun. Glad they went with the RE4 over the shoulder view.

Ghost of Tsushima trailer I'm not too sure about it. Nice grass!

Spiderman not so sure. Like an Infamous/Arkham clone. I preferred the previous trailer.

Grabbed Blops3 probably won't play it but hey free stuff!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom