Earthquake in Japan....9.0...ouch!

Yeah, I think its going to get very bad to be honest, a lot of people will get swept out to sea as the water heads back out, I think its going to be worst for people who won't know for days, weeks if family members are dead or not.

YOu go to work this morning, come back, house is gone, family gone, don't know if they got evacuated, died, stuck in a collapsed building, its shocking, disturbing.

You don't know what happened with the cars/people trying to get away, a lot of cars were being dragged along above the water to some extent, so there might be a little hope but, I really don't know.

You've got people who even in less devestated area's will have injuries that due to what you'll assume is massive massive load on hospitals simply won't get treatment they need in time.

Japanese dont even practice Islam so why would he be punishing them?

Take your religious talk elsewhere

Also when a natural disaster like this happens, people that don't understand the science, blame god so they have something to blame it on.

Truly ignorant. Sorry, seek the truth and you shall see that there is a reason countless people have kept the faith. There is substance to the talk of earthquakes signaling the end.

Last edited:
1338: Large aftershocks are still continuing off Japan's east coast. The US Geological Survey reports seven more over the past half hour measuring between 5.2 and 5.6 magnitude.

Can you some of you silly people just stop trolling this thread with this nonsense about doomsday and the like. :(

We have an enormous disaster on our hands and this is not the time or place for this rubbish.

California emergency management agency spokesman says the tsunami could generate waves of up to 6ft (1.8m) when it hits parts of the state's northern coast. "It is very possible there may be some evacuations here," Jordan Scott tells the Reuters news agency. He added that the area near Crescent City, not far from the border with Oregon, was likely to see biggest waves.

Wut, how does man create the shifting of tectonic plates. They have been happening for 1000s of years, the world is constantly moving/shifting/changing.
I was kinda on about the way man is making things happen a bit more quickly, ie global warming. I know about the plates :)

Too much caffeine.............Ill go stand in the corner now :(

Can you some of you silly people just stop trolling this thread with this nonsense about doomsday and the like. :(

We have an enormous disaster on our hands and this is not the time or place for this rubbish.

Surely this is a forum? It's just chat of no relevance?

Back
Top Bottom