Earthquake in Japan....9.0...ouch!

Lol take it easy, I am free to comment on here just like anyone else. No one is asking you to believe anything are they? Who the hell talked about punishment? :/ The religious ignorance on here is sometimes astounding.

There's no such thing as religious ignorance :p

Shocking scenes :(

To those claiming earthquakes are becoming more common - im afraid you are very wrong

1: The earth is ~4.5bn years old, a massive accretionary mass of semi-molten rock wracked by constant tectnoism (earthquakes)
2: Since then it has been COOLING
3: Eventually the earth will cool entirely, no longer have a molten core, plate tectonics will cease and there will be no more earthquakes

---this,--- i still consider myself christian, but i grow more sceptical by the day, religeon as i said likes to make people think the end of the world is always coming, but natural disasters have always happened, the only thing i can see different to our times are that communication is blindingly fast, meaning we are always aware of natural distasters that dont even directly effect us.....-- the only thing that keeps me slightly believing is the situation Israel is in, but thats a whole other story...

- im on the side of others here, keep the 2012, apocolypto, world is ending, repent comments to a minimum...

To those claiming earthquakes are becoming more common - im afraid you are very wrong

1: The earth is ~4.5bn years old, a massive accretionary mass of semi-molten rock wracked by constant tectnoism (earthquakes)
2: Since then it has been COOLING
3: Eventually the earth will cool entirely, no longer have a molten core, plate tectonics will cease and there will be no more earthquakes

Isnt that rubbish? the core is constantly being heated by the Gravitational pull from the Sun and other bodies, which is the explanation of why one of Jupiter's little moons has a constantly volcanic suface.

So the earth will never cool as the Sun is always tugging on the Earth, and will actually incinerate the Earth as it expands and dies.

Okay thank you, my Dad is out there so just hope that he will be fine. - This is bad news though, one after another, terrible. :(

1318: A tweet from the Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines: "From the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council: Waves did not cause any damage to persons or property."

So if Philipines is ok, Australia will see nothing :)

Edit. Was that another mid size one, reports of a 6.4 with epicenter near Kashiwa

Some of the Tsunami footage flowing over the ground is shocking, seeing some cars stopping and not able to decide where to go....:eek: :(

I hope the death toll is not high, but having seen footage like that I'm not sure.

Terrible times for the Japs, and Hawaii is still awaiting the Tsunami? Although they say it isn't going to be strong??

:(

Back
Top Bottom