East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Vix

Vix

Associate
Don't forget Norwich convoy meet at 2-2:15 near the bottle banks at Waitrose.

That gives me and Kaiowas just enough time to watch all the quali and will be there about 2:05!!

Soldato
OP
Don't forget Norwich convoy meet at 2-2:15 near the bottle banks at Waitrose.

That gives me and Kaiowas just enough time to watch all the quali and will be there about 2:05!!

Didn't forget, I have the F1 set to record but will probably listen to it or watch the end on Sky Go.

Soldato
hmmmm...... my commitment is waning. Heavy rain from 1600-1900

nmweather.jpg

(That's for Newmarket)

Last edited:

Vix

Vix

Associate
Practice in the wet completed, kaiowas in the lead. Not sure of other places as they all are wearing the same waterproofs except Vigoro who looks like a workman in fluorescent yellow ;)

Soldato
For jp's organisation later.
I was kart 6

Pretty much 1st/2nd/3rd in all the heats, epic battle for final
Started 4th and I threw it all away, sliding off, crashing into lspiii sideways on, camera fell off my helmet in that crash, then tried driving one handed while I re-attached it, then finished bloody 6th

**** it! No trophy for me :(

/Butthurt :(

Epic day though! :D :D
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!

Vix

Vix

Associate
Great day, just got in :D

Really nice to meet you all, it was very entertaining from a spectator point of view, lots of overtaking and no one particularly dominating.

Nice meal in the pub too :)

On the way home, a Teg tried to race Kaiowas and JP, I think JP put him off! Then I pulled up behind the Teg in the fuel station and had to wait to pay whilst he chatted up the girl on the till :rolleyes:

Soldato
Cheers JP, excellent day despite the rain and the fact I was last by a country mile in every heat :p I was just starting to get to grips with it as the track started to dry and then the heavens opened again!

Kart 10*

Good to meet you all, look forward to the next one :cool:

*The one with the duff tyres and knackered engine ;)

Back
Top Bottom