East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Soldato
OP
Think I have to bail out of this :(

Got tomorrow off work now and need to move tomorrow instead of Saturday.

Plan was to load the van up, come to karting and then drive up north but now I'm going tomorrow.

Sorry :(

OK mate, just send me an email and I will refund you tomorrow.

Good luck up North!

L0rdMike, very welcome to come, if you want to Kart then you can pay on the day.

Soldato
OP
Have you booked the pub? It gets a bit busy on Saturdays especially as there is an event at Snetterton. Think you can book a bar table if people don't want restaurant/ carvery.

I contacted them and they have a big booking later on, we should be there around 6:30 to 7pm and we can just find our own tables, bar, outside if its nice etc

I didn't want to book a big table for say 15 people and then not everyone wants to sit and eat.

There is also the other pub there across the car park?

Soldato
OP
Looks like there could be some rain about but who knows where it will hit.

The track is outdoor and fully floodlit, if we do get some rain they won't stop us unless it gets torrential and dangerous.

I am quietly optimistic that we will have a nice afternoon and the weather forecasters are just scaremongering :p

Soldato
Looks like there could be some rain about but who knows where it will hit.

The track is outdoor and fully floodlit, if we do get some rain they won't stop us unless it gets torrential and dangerous.

I am quietly optimistic that we will have a nice afternoon and the weather forecasters are just scaremongering :p

I'm hoping for a nice heavy downpour midway through to separate the men from the boys :p

Back
Top Bottom