East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Associate
Apologies for not getting back sooner, been waiting for the bill from the bodyshop. I'm going to have to pass on this one unfortunately, it was a *little* pricey but I will try pop along for the pub afterwards.

Soldato
OP
Update:

I have now paid the full amount for 10 people so if we can get some more people firmed up over the next week or so that would be great.

Pub Details
The Stag at Breckland Lodge
London Road
Attleborough,
Norfolk
NR17 1AY
http://www.brecklandlodge.co.uk/the-stag

Its 30min up the road from the Kart track and has good parking.

Karting will be finished at around 6pm so will be at the pub some time before 7pm for those who want to meet us there.

If anyone is having issues with the money don't worry about it, just send me an email in trust and we can sort it out.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
I would have loved to come to this, but my damn final exams are on the monday, wednesday and friday of the following week.

Here's hoping it'll be done again some time!

Soldato
OP
I would have loved to come to this, but my damn final exams are on the monday, wednesday and friday of the following week.

Here's hoping it'll be done again some time!

Could be good to have a nice break on the Saturday :D

If it all goes well I will do another around August.

Thug
Soldato
I am sorely tempted. If I ate noodles for the next few weeks I could afford it just about, but I'm going to struggle to get from the SE England up there. :(

I'll keep my eyes peeled for some cheap tickets. :)

Associate
I'm on shift that weekend, forgot about the date for this to be honest. :o

I'll ask about getting the day off on leave with the boss next week, shouldn't see a problem and I'll pay once thats all confirmed. :)

Soldato
OK I'm a huge PITA (anyone who knows me will tell you that ;) ) but I've just put down a deposit on a car and will be picking it up tomorrow so... can I put my name down again :o

If so... lordrobs - MX-5 :D

Thanks for the offer of a lift kaiowas, appreciate the gesture :cool:

Back
Top Bottom