East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Hmm I could do similar to the other week where I go stay with family in Bexley Friday night and then go up to the Karting in the morning?

Let me know what you think, I'll be driving up the A3 anyway so it won't be too much off shoot :p

Yeah that could work :) I'll have to make a small detour into Cambridge to drop off someone at a family members but that should only add about 20 mins to the journey time. Will plan in more detail come the time :)

Not much of an off shoot, just the other way round the M25 :p

Soldato
OP
Update!

Video equipment is allowed to be attached to helmets etc providing it is securely fixed.

Also any drivers wishing to use their own helmet, gloves etc are permitted providing they have a full visor or safety goggles & gloves fully cover the whole hand.

So if you have your own gear and want to attach cameras you are free to do so.

Soldato
Would really like to have a go at this but I've got a lot of exams around that time so I can't really commit, and don't want to take the place of someone who can definitely make it. I may turn up and spectate though :)

Soldato
OP
Just bring cash on the day, first 9 people pay me as I have paid for 10 in full. Rest pay direct to Red Lodge.

Will update with Pub details this week and I hope we can get a few people signed up to reach the 20.

If Pete19s and LSPIII can have a think and update me on if you are joining as still down as maybe.

Anyone else for the matter who has had a change of plans or forgotten about it, let me know please!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think it would be a good idea to take deposits as it'll stop people getting up on the day and deciding they can't be bothered, wouldn't want to see you out of pocket.

Soldato
OP
Point taken, if everyone is happy to pay half or full price up front we can do that.

Trust email me and I will reply with details and update the opening post with who has paid and what.

Soldato
OP
OK Cool, looks like it was a good idea.

Also, those who are going to the RR day can pay there if they like.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
peterintheghetto

Got a trust email from you but I don't know if you got my reply, email was ***@outlook.com is that right?

Everyone else who hasn't seen the recent updates, check the last few posts and decide what you want to do please.

Back
Top Bottom