East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Soldato
OP
Probably change mine to "battered 3 series, maybe" depending on if it's fixed by the event date or not ¬_¬

Aww man just saw the pictures! I did something similar with my first car and a fire hydrant but to be fair to me it was very icey, snowey and wintery and I had just passed my test :p

And lol Fuzz, just because you didn't want his mad skills to compete against!

Soldato
Is it too early to start making excuses for being the mobile chicane that everyone laps or should I come back next week? ;)

Just in case it isn't too early... I've got a slow metabolism which makes me a fatty (nothing to do with pies) therefore my power to weight ratio isn't as good as the skinny guys...

:p ;)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Is it too early to start making excuses for being the mobile chicane that everyone laps or should I come back next week? ;)

Just in case it isn't too early... I've got a slow metabolism which makes me a fatty (nothing to do with pies) therefore my power to weight ratio isn't as good as the skinny guys...

:p ;)

Don't worry, at the last karting meet I was position 21 at the end so power to weight isn't everything!

In my defence though, that was the first time I'd karted properly and just tried to drift/slide at every opportunity!

Soldato
OP
Well I am also in the tall and slim category and haven't Karted for about 15 years.

I almost went for a quick practice session there last weekend but resisted as I need to keep something as an excuse for when I embarrass myself :D

Permabanned
Went for a time trial blast last night at Crawley just to see how bad I'd gotten since my BUKC days ahead of this. Only real takeaways from it were 1. they felt pig slow compared to Rotax and 2. I remembered why I treat indoor kart tracks with contempt. :p

Associate
May, or may not still be able to make this :p

A lot of silly politics and other random stuff putting this weekends club race of mine at risk. :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom