East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Associate
Well I may or may not be able to make this. As per usual with the GT6 a simple job (changing the front pads) is not quite as simple as it should have been.

The plan was to get it all sorted over last weekend but the bleed valve on the calipers had seized and wouldn't unscrew. It has taken 2 days of applying gas oil to release them and I won't have time now to fit the new pads till Saturday morning. So I may arrive or I may not, it all depends if the car throws another spanner in the works :p

Soldato
Well I may or may not be able to make this. As per usual with the GT6 a simple job (changing the front pads) is not quite as simple as it should have been.

The plan was to get it all sorted over last weekend but the bleed valve on the calipers had seized and wouldn't unscrew. It has taken 2 days of applying gas oil to release them and I won't have time now to fit the new pads till Saturday morning. So I may arrive or I may not, it all depends if the car throws another spanner in the works :p

Fit the pads and forget the bleeding for another day.

Associate
Anyone going from Woking area for the karting and the pub afterwards? Howard, I'm looking at you here! The Elise is still in MANY pieces and it doesn't seem worth bringing the Bora so I'm willing to go halves on petrol for a nicer ride :)

Soldato
As I have both a GoPro and a Contour helmet cam, I think I shall try the GoPro as a rearward facing camera... Should capture most of you! ;)

Soldato
Anyone going from Woking area for the karting and the pub afterwards? Howard, I'm looking at you here! The Elise is still in MANY pieces and it doesn't seem worth bringing the Bora so I'm willing to go halves on petrol for a nicer ride :)

If I go (most likely) then I'm going to be going in mrk's car I'm afraid :o

Vix

Vix

Associate
Have you booked the pub? It gets a bit busy on Saturdays especially as there is an event at Snetterton. Think you can book a bar table if people don't want restaurant/ carvery.

Back
Top Bottom