Easyriders Cinema Room

Soldato
Hat off to you, looks like it will be phenomenal - you know with a room like that you cant just put any old crap equipment in there now, it better be special !!!!!:D:D

Hope it all goes well for you, and as few headaches as possible - and look forward to seeing more pics when yur able to update it

Caporegime
OP
Nice!! Is the socket placement and wiring legal though?

Yeah,

The guy thats doing it is married to my sister and worked for British Aerospace before going freelance.

He now works in high end network management in computers but holds all elcetrician qualifications should things go **** up ( trade Backup)

Clever guy. People will always need electricians!

Its nice to choose socket placement over a the scatter that you get in most builds.

Socket choice is rare as nearly all builders just scatter a few about the room.

Now I get to choose.:D

Last edited:
Associate
looks sweet. I have my attic full of crap which when cleaned out is going to be a perfect setting for a cinema room. Its just ashame I dont have the funds to do it :(

Soldato
Yeah,

The guy thats doing it is married to my sister and worked for British Aerospace before going freelance.

He now works in high end network management in computers but holds all elcetrician qualifications should things go **** up ( trade Backup)

Clever guy. People will always need electricians!

Its nice to choose socket placement over a the scatter that you get in most builds.

Socket choice is rare as nearly all builders just scatter a few about the room.

Now I get to choose.:D

It's good to know the work will be carried out properly and certified. The only reason i was wondering was because i had an extension done to the lounge and wanted sockets low but there were minimum height requirements for the sockets. I believe it was minimum 45cm from the finished floor.

Looking forward to seeing your finished cinema room. I can tell already that it will be pretty damn good!!

Associate
Looking good mate, just one thing am sure you wont mind if I point out those plaster boards need a few more nails in, I think every 6" is the standard for a nice flat finish other wise they can buckle when they become damp with the weight of the plaster though i am sure your plasterer will sort it out :cool::)

Caporegime
OP
Looking good mate, just one thing am sure you wont mind if I point out those plaster boards need a few more nails in, I think every 6" is the standard for a nice flat finish other wise they can buckle when they become damp with the weight of the plaster though i am sure your plasterer will sort it out :cool::)

Thanks for the tips.

Knocking in a few extra won't do any harm at all thanks mate :)

Back
Top Bottom