Easyriders Cinema Room

Soldato
+1 to all the wows!

Was looking back over my for sale thread and saw the link at the bottom of your sig, had a little clicky and wowza. Awesome stuff dude.

Soldato
Just spent the last 3 hours reading from start to finish. Really great thread, an extremely good guide and a Fantastic end product. Congratulations on a project well done.

Associate
Hi Easyrider,

Is your back wall with prjector screen black paint or a velvet type material? Please can you advise on cost and where bought from. Cheers.

I see at the start of the thread you painted it but the new pics etc it looks like velvet material.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Just spent the last 3 hours reading from start to finish. Really great thread, an extremely good guide and a Fantastic end product. Congratulations on a project well done.

Thanks m8

Hi Easyrider,

Is your back wall with prjector screen black paint or a velvet type material? Please can you advise on cost and where bought from. Cheers.

I see at the start of the thread you painted it but the new pics etc it looks like velvet material.

Its like a very dark charcoal with Home made Bass Traps... Using Acoustic Transparent material.Details on how to build them in the thread m8

Soldato
Very nice arrangement! I think it needs more guitar. :)

I have the following setup:
Sony 820 amp
Quad 22L2 front
Quad L2 centre
Quad 12L2 back
Epos M Sub

I always think 'what if'. How do you find your current system 'fills' the space?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom