Edinburgh mini-meet - 18th November **Now with Photos!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What a hangover I have today :( After me, von and feek left the pub we had to head off for the compulsory kebab on the way home. I thought feek was going to wreck the place when the guy behind the counter asked him if he wanted salad with his large donor :D I had to phone in sick and tell my boss that I had really bad toothache so he wasn't too pleased :D
I can't believe that I went out in the weather that he had last night with only a short sleeved shirt on :eek: What a numpty. It was unbelievably cold and if it wasn't for the fleece that bitboy let me wear I'm sure I would have frozen to death in a couple of minutes.
It was really nice to meet everyone and finally put some names to faces.

**I've just remembered the fart that I let out in the hotel bar with feek and von .. It seemed to amplify on those hard wooden seats that we were sitting on :D **

If I'm right I think von may have gotten an invite from the girls that were staying in the room next to his for a bit of late night blue velvet action .

Associate
Im just up

Came home last night and continued on with the drinking, feeling a bit rough this morning. Was good to meet up with you guys and as been said already put a name to a face.

As you know i phoned a lift from my old man who did come pick me up at the western approach road, as we were driving down lothian road a guy came of his motorbike. Never seen that before, he must have slipped on the icey conditions. As my dad is a trainee nurse and a biker he jumped out too see if the guy was ok, he was standing anyway so all was cool, dunno about the bike mind you.

Anyway hope to see you all again sometime, was a good night, i await the pics :D

Commissario
OP
Home now.
Tired.

A thoroughly enjoyable late afternoon and evening with a great bunch of people. I saw some new faces and some more familiar ones and I hope to meet all these folks again.

Got into bed around 03:30 (at least, checking my phone that's the time of the last text I sent last night) and was woken up at about 06:00 by a somewhat energetic couple in the room next door in the hotel. I only really dozed after that, didn't get back into deep sleep.

Vixen may have posted above saying she was home at 01:16 but she did come back out again \o/

Who doesn't like their pictures posted online? I'll not be putting up loads of people pics but I just need to know if there's anyone apart from Von and I that I shouldn't be posting. I'll also only post tasteful ones as there are a couple that are not really suitable!

Regarding the dorises in the hotel, how much of a coincidence is this. On the flight up there were a group of women sitting close to me, one of whom had an awful 'Nadia' laugh. Loud, obnoxious and continuous. They were talking about their plans for a night out, part of the plan was to wear 'pads' so they could go for a wee without having to leave the bar :eek: They were supping vodka's on the flight which departed Stansted at 08:00.

These women were staying at the same hotel as us!

And they were on the same flight back, but were a bit more subdued on the way back than the way up.

/me goes and digs out the camera.

K.

Commissario
OP
Beer at the hotel bar, this is before we even went out anywhere!

I didn't manage to get a photograph of the meat dishes which were consumed because I was too busy consuming them, but here's the veggie food which arrived on our table.

Vixen and I then had afters.

And when we'd finished eating and drinking in the restaurant, this is what we left behind.

More to follow.

K.

Commissario
OP
Someone turned up looking somewhat questionable in ripped jeans and a leather jacket. The words "I'm making a statement" were heard mentioned.

In order to try and clear up any rumours, this dude posed outside his favourite shop.

I took a rather nice monochrome arty picture of Vixen that I really like.

K.

Man of Honour
Feek said:
rippedjeansandleatherjacket8iz.jpg

Jacket off fleabay ....... £ 35

Hilfiger shirt ......... £ 40

Ripped jeans from the USA ...... $ 55

Trying to tell people that straight people can wear ripped jeans despite endless ribbings ..... pointless ! ;)

At the Swansea meet, I might dress as Chuck Norris to dispel any further rumours ..... :D

Soldato
Von Smallhausen said:
Jacket off fleabay ....... £ 35

Hilfiger shirt ......... £ 40

Ripped jeans from the USA ...... $ 55

Trying to tell people that straight people can wear ripped jeans despite endless ribbings ..... pointless ! ;)

At the Swansea meet, I might dress as Chuck Norris to dispel any further rumours ..... :D

A cheaper way might have been to end up in the room next door overnight ;)

Commissario
OP
We appeared to have a strange Ninja Uri Geller type person.

Who was partial to a beer or two.

Vixen self-portraited herself with a cheeky grin.

Still waiting for the other attendees to give a yay/nay about posting pictures. Should really have settled this last night but I forgot to ask.

K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom