EFL Cup - Semi-Final ** Spoilers ** [10/11/25/26 January 2017]

Man of Honour
Would much rather see Origi on than Sturridge, Origi fits into the attack like a cog in the bigger machine whereas all too often Sturridge hangs around waiting for the cogs to get the ball to him

Man of Honour
I dont really understand why we are so reluctant to step into the transfer market, its clear that something is lacking but always seems that we are linked with players with potential rather than players for the here and now.

As Sturridge breaks down yet another attack. Im tired of him, wanted to see something of him this season but he just doesnt look right for us and I really think we could invest his money better

Don
This is as bad as we've played in a very long time. I didn't think I'd ever say this but you can see today (and vs Sunderland) just how important Henderson has become - without him we have no control to our play.

Soldato
Typical of Southampton, Liverpool put in one of their worst performances in ages but we're so toothless that we end up only bagging a single goal when we had a fantastic opportunity to bury the tie with a 3 goal advantage.

We'll throw the tie away at Anfield by trying to defend for a 0-0 draw like we did against Hapoel.

Back
Top Bottom