** EKWB-PREDATOR - AVAILABLE NOW **

we will launch the Tech Labs version as soon as we can.

coolant options will be in a drop down so you will be able to choose any mayhems pastel or coloured coolant.

whatever colour you want, we will have it.

This will be a great option. Will it include the 360?

sorry if this is a repeat post. will you be offering custom options on the 360 with the clear / colour tubes. Also are you able to double up on the fans for push pull

yes. probably not coloured tube as coloured coolant looks better and we carry more bulk stock of clear tubing.

dont do push pull. you need the fans working at the same speeds to work correctly in that configuration and the fans on the cooler are PWM controlled which means you will have two sets of fans running at different speeds. This is terrible for performance.

Push pull is a waste of time and only adds to noise. get it out of your head please :)

Just wondering if there will be a 120 / 140 mm in the works, single rad would be awesome for a GPU set up only.

most likely no.

EKWB did a bunch of market research into what people wanted from a performance AIO. their brief for the predator was to make a high performance product based on watercooling products that sell.

in watercooling, single fan rads are by far and away the worst sellers with people opting mainly for dual fan radiators as the entry option. I guess many see it as 'not much more money and double the performance', and most people regard a dual fan rad solution as the ideal setup for cooling any CPU.

if there is a single fan version later down the line, then i would be very surprised

most likely no.

EKWB did a bunch of market research into what people wanted from a performance AIO. their brief for the predator was to make a high performance product based on watercooling products that sell.

in watercooling, single fan rads are by far and away the worst sellers with people opting mainly for dual fan radiators as the entry option. I guess many see it as 'not much more money and double the performance', and most people regard a dual fan rad solution as the ideal setup for cooling any CPU.

if there is a single fan version later down the line, then i would be very surprised

Ah fair enough, though seeing how the single rad AIO solutions that come with some GPUs like the EVGA one for the 980 and AMD dual gpu had just a single rad for it and the temps were pretty good. Just be nice to see an option for gpus in this format, but cheers for responding.

I must concur that fitting the block backplate isn't hard at all - actually a little surprised how loose the screws were on the original.

It needs some more testing but I am quite happy with my 240!

Push pull is a waste of time and only adds to noise. get it out of your head please :)

Well you made me feel like a right noob :( are you saying my fractal aio with its factory supplied push pull is a waste of time :(

:D anyway I'm really tempted by the gigabyte orange custom one, I'm thinking fitting this to my i7 920, then switch to skylake later in the year and using it for that, I'm assuming my enthoo primo has got buckets of room for this. it looks quite deep, and on the phanteks case I think you usually split the fans and put them sandwiched between the case and the radiator, but it looks like you cant do that with this one

any news on adding a gpu block to this and then selling that to us?

not until we can get the rad pump combo alone. otherwise people are paying for the predator with the price of the supremacy block but not using it.

Well you made me feel like a right noob :( are you saying my fractal aio with its factory supplied push pull is a waste of time :(

that wasnt my intention. yeah push pull is a waste of time :)

What size tubing and connections are used here? Sorry if this has been asked before.

top of my head, 16/10. could be wrong though, spec is on the EKWB shop website.

Thinking of ordering one of these tonight. 240 model particularly ocuk custom one. Got the cash to spare, and it looks great. Just need to know if it will fit my x99 mpower. If so, its getting bought. Will be fitted in an enthoo primo.

The confusion seems to stem from every mobo maker having different backplate/mounting setups.bill definitely be buying one of these if I know it will work on my msi board. The custom ocuk model looks brilliant for little more money. £200.00 was my budget, and its well below that.

Where you see the black threads poking through the holes, this i don't have?
And like i said, the back plate don't line up. so surely i'm missing something lol?

2cclyxl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom