Soldato
Still not 100% wether to give it ago or not, guess I'll read some reviews and watch plenty of gameplay videos see if it's for me.

Soldato
How were you able to get the 6000 MS points if you never bought from the MS store?
pre-order punchcard worth 6000 points (£5) on Microsoft Rewards. You select it before you buy it and when you have bought it either digital or disc it logs the punchcard and releases the points. They got one for the new GRID games also.

Associate
pre-order punchcard worth 6000 points (£5) on Microsoft Rewards. You select it before you buy it and when you have bought it either digital or disc it logs the punchcard and releases the points. They got one for the new GRID games also.

Cheers, got it.

Had a proper issue mind you.
I originally pre-ordered using my MS balance of £49.51 and 48p from my card on 3rd Feb.
My MS balance expired on the 8th, but as I had to pay 48p from a secondary source, it didnt try and take my MS balance until 15th, which by that time it had expired. So they charged me the full whack on my card. Which I eventually got back, but lost the £49.

Still trying to get it back as a goodwill gesture, but not holding out much hope.

Used my rewards to get £25 voucher and just added the rest.

Bit of a palaver and I didnt know that about the account balance (which was made up of reward points redeemed).

Caporegime
So based on the reviews there will be a few Tarnished roaming the lands lol.

I’ve no experience of a souls game and started Bloodborne last week based on watching some bits about this game and getting my ass throughly handed to me because of the hype from this game.

I have to say I am really excited to be jumping into this! What’s everyone picking as their starter class? I was thinking of being an astrologer as I saw some lore video that really piqued my interest in that but I think I’m going to try out being a wretch!

Lh0y42j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom