Elder Scrolls Online

Soldato
The questing clicked last night and was pretty fun, it was helped by a friend who had played on the PC and gave me 100,000 gold to buy a horse and whatever else I wanted :)

Soldato
I spent far too long fishing last night instead of questing.
Is there an Xbox Guild running yet? Game is a little flat running around on my own.
My main (level 6) if I can call it a main yet, is a Dunmer nightblade.

Have to hit level 10 for anything real significant to happen, Guild / PvP etc

Just run around doing some quest and crafting. It does help to get a group going - missus, bro and I ran around doing the same solo quest together, funny when you see each other talking to invisible quest lead NPCs in the same area. Weird way of running the game.

The first group quest isn't happening till level 12, so at level 9, I'm awhile away yet.

One thing I like about the group setup on ESO, once you set a group up, the moment they connect, they join the group leader and chat. No hassle needed to invite and join.

Associate
I might just make another character to be a full time professional crafter of some kind! With the writ board/bounty, I can see that becoming a viable build, playing as support for a guild, whilst exploring for materials taking secondary role and actual fighting taking a back seat.

Just FYI as there are currently around 320 skill points available in the game you could do everything on just one character if you wish.

The limitation to this though is to start with you'll not have many points to put into crafting as you'll want them for weapon/class/armor skills etc.

If you do go will a full crafting alt you'll still need to level it up normally as the set piece crafting gear locations are scattered throughout all the games zones and getting to them would be tricky otherwise.

Soldato
Just FYI as there are currently around 320 skill points available in the game you could do everything on just one character if you wish.

The limitation to this though is to start with you'll not have many points to put into crafting as you'll want them for weapon/class/armor skills etc.

If you do go will a full crafting alt you'll still need to level it up normally as the set piece crafting gear locations are scattered throughout all the games zones and getting to them would be tricky otherwise.

Aye, I've just had a read and I forgot about specific set crafting beyond the town/cities.

Looks like I'll just keep training my main when possible... and hunt for more skill points!

Associate
I have a bit of a problem with this and wondered if anyone could help please?

I bought the PS4 version of the game and downloaded update, installed etc. When it asked me to make an account, it just asked for an email address - so I chose one off the top of my head only to later realise that I no longer have access to the email address and no way of recovery for it!

This wouldn't be a problem but the game auto logs into the account and there doesn't seem to be any way of starting from fresh, so that it will prompt me to create/login to a new account (and I could use a new email address).

I've been avoiding deleting the game and reinstalling, otherswise I'd have to re-download the 15 gig patch which on my broadband is an overnight job. Would that even sort it, or is my account linked the PS4 in some way?

Soldato

I bought the PS4 version of the game and downloaded update, installed etc. When it asked me to make an account, it just asked for an email address - so I chose one off the top of my head only to later realise that I no longer have access to the email address and no way of recovery for it!

This wouldn't be a problem but the game auto logs into the account and there doesn't seem to be any way of starting from fresh, so that it will prompt me to create/login to a new account (and I could use a new email address).

I've been avoiding deleting the game and reinstalling, otherswise I'd have to re-download the 15 gig patch which on my broadband is an overnight job. Would that even sort it, or is my account linked the PS4 in some way?

You might be able to sort it out on the elderscrollsonline.com site, I think this is where your account is.

Associate
Thanks, I have sent a request for support on the site but no response. There is also no way of me logging in, it never asked for a password, just an email address and then went straight to character creation...

Therefore I can't login to an account on the site I mean.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm confused.. Just started this and some assassin in the main city came out at me so I fought back but accidentally hit the guard. Now every time I re spawn the guards just hunt me down. Bottom left has a red number (take it this is gold I owe?) and also a red dagger with red around. What does this mean? And how hell do I stop them attacking me??

Edit: this is stupid lol, comes up says I'm not longer wanted then I get hacked down again and my fine goes up.

Last edited:
Soldato

A tank class will need more health, a magic class more magic and a dps weapon char more stamina, so you really can't be a finely tuned expert in all classes for the end game.

Soldato
I'll make one with others once we find each other in game, min lvl 10 I think.

Separate thread including PS4 and xbox one guilds/gamer tags maybe should be created, what do you lot think?

I second that.

I am on the Xbox, you on PS? If so, we'll create one in each platform for anyone interested. If you're on Xbox, I'm happy to follow your lead.

A guild needs purpose though, focusing on either PvE, PvP or Merchant Trading. I suspect it'll probably be a PvE setup for LFG scenario.

Everyone can join up to 5 guilds, so it's not a be all and end all if you join OcUK or have joined other guild.

What alliance has everyone gone for or seems to be the best? It's the only part I was unsure about but want to make sure picked the right one..

The alliance on this forum seems to be Ebonheart Pact.

Alliance only affects who you get to play with, as there are further content later where you fight the other alliance. If you've got the explorer DLC, you can choose any race to join EP, otherwise limited to Dark Elves, Nord or Argonian.

Everyone can be just as great, so depends on who you play with most.

Associate

Does anyone have any idea about this please? I have tried contacting customer support via phone several times but it literally is on hold for 1.5 hours before I hang up through sheer boredom! I have also emailed them twice with no response...

I have deleted and re-downloaded the content twice, both times deleting all the information (at least I think) stored on the PS4 and online and all that happens is it still just goes straight into my character creation (doesn't ask me to make a new account). Really stumped because I don't want to make characters for an email address I don't have access to.

Tried looking for a phone number for Google, for gmail support but there isn't one as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Associate
Does anyone have any idea about this please? I have tried contacting customer support via phone several times but it literally is on hold for 1.5 hours before I hang up through sheer boredom! I have also emailed them twice with no response...

I have deleted and re-downloaded the content twice, both times deleting all the information (at least I think) stored on the PS4 and online and all that happens is it still just goes straight into my character creation (doesn't ask me to make a new account). Really stumped because I don't want to make characters for an email address I don't have access to.

Tried looking for a phone number for Google, for gmail support but there isn't one as far as I can tell.

You need to contact Customer support unfortunately.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7237/kw/Change email address

Back
Top Bottom