Elderly White Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So back to the main topic:

How many of you were genuinely offended by it?

Also if you were offended, how old and how white are you?

You may use a year and Dulux colour chart name

I personally am not offended but i am young-ish and roughly Mexican Mosaic 2, although in the summer i can go as dark as nutmeg cluster 1.*

**monitor colour not balanced

Permabanned
So back to the main topic:

How many of you were genuinely offended by it?

Also if you were offended, how old and how white are you?

You may use a year and Dulux colour chart name

I personally am not offended but i am young-ish and roughly Mexican Mosaic 2, although in the summer i can go as dark as nutmeg cluster 1.*

**monitor colour not balanced

No one was offended. If anyone white man was, get over it. You're a man and you're white, you've already made more progress then most will in there lives by default xD

Caporegime
OK, ignoring the irony of a bunch of elderly white men complaining about a bunch of elderly white men ruining football and whether it's right or not to discriminate against people because of their age, gender or ethnicity. Can someone tell me what these reforms the FA needs are? What's stopping them from happening right now? How government getting involved is going to solve the problem?

I can't help feeling that fundamentally this is about the England national football side being utter dog crap for the last few tournaments.

Soldato
Why does the BBC think this is appropriate? I guarantee that if someone said "young black men" or "middle aged chinese women" were to blame for something, the BBC would be foaming at the bit to make this an issue of racism. The person saying it would be taking a hot poker up their backside until they apologised for being an evil racist bigot.

Awww bless. Are you feeling offended?

Soldato
I'm now wondering if the entirety of the scandals which have centred on FIFA over the last few years could be adequately explained using only names of paint.

It's starting to look that way. Maybe a dulux colour pad thread is required. The thread solely about skin colour but without wiggle room to be offensive to another person, directly or indirectly.

Soldato
OP
Awww bless. Are you feeling offended?

Not offended, no. Irritated that the BBC has become so pathetically anti-British? Yes.

But truth be told, I'm not going to protest too loudly. The liberal media is pushing the West further and further towards right-wing nationalism. Long may they continue to bite the hand that feeds them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom