Elderly White Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
So wait... this whole thread is about is how five former executives of the FA describe the committee members and its the bbc we are mad at because...??

If you read the original post, my rationale for posting it is there. I further explain it in follow up posts. Rather than feign ignorance, why not address it? Playing dumb to trivialise the issue is not an argument. That's the sort of limp-wristed response that led to Brexit and Trump. You need to try harder.

Soldato
I have read your post and while i agree diversity for the sake of diversity is stupid, your OP very much puts blame and anger toward the BBC when they are just re-quoting other people. I would imagine that ex-members of this governing body would probably understand its problems better than any of us.

Just sounds like you love playing the victim. Though none of us need say it out loud.

inb4 the usual stuff :o - and we were having such a fun time duluxing eachother

Soldato
If you read the original post, my rationale for posting it is there. I further explain it in follow up posts. Rather than feign ignorance, why not address it? Playing dumb to trivialise the issue is not an argument. That's the sort of limp-wristed response that led to Brexit and Trump. You need to try harder.

Why are you banging on about Trump (idiot) and Brexit (idiocy) ? You keep mentioning them. Do you have a fascist agenda cause it sounds like you do. :rolleyes:

Soldato
What are my "favourite outlets" and what proportion of my posts talk about the liberal media? I think you've over extended yourself with this post.

Whatever shines a light on your so-called injustices and confirms your biases. Quite a few out there saying how PC Britain is becoming, despite it being the complete opposite in reality.

I'll also highlight a story reported by the BBC in relation to a violent crime

Forest Hill station attack: Man stabbed on Overground train

The assailant wanted to kill 'muslims', no mention of what colour he is - despite someone being arrested.

You can find plenty of stories like that without even a mention of their ethnicity.

If this was the Daily Mail, they will always have 'unconfirmed reports' of them being asian or black.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Whatever shines a light on your so-called injustices and confirms your biases. Quite a few out there saying how PC Britain is becoming, despite it being the complete opposite in reality.

I'll also highlight a few stories reported by the BBC in relation to crimes,

Forest Hill station attack: Man stabbed on Overground train

The assailant wanted to kill 'muslims', no mention of what colour he is - despite someone being arrested.

You can find plenty of stories like that without even a mention of their ethnicity.

If this was the Daily Mail, they will always have 'unconfirmed reports' of them being asian or black.

He's probably white, and even more probably the blame for his uppitiness could be lain at the feet of the BBC or the FA for radicalising him with their politically correct dogma and the ramming of ethnics down the viewers' throats at every opportunity ;)

If this talk of old white men at the head of the FA is leading to forthcoming claims of discrimination it certainly ends at the pitches, where it's spot the white man these days <LOL>

Soldato
OP
Why are you angry at the BBC and not the Telegraph? Or any of the other news organisations that have reported this story?

Because it's the BBC I saw it on first as they featured it as a main story early this morning. But you're absolutely right, the whole media is a lost cause. The Telegraph in particular has gone down hill immensely.

Caporegime
Discussion went exactly as it always does, sufficed to say that I disagree with all of it.

You cant force society to be statistically balanced, merit doesn't work like that and neither does society like ot when theyre told they need to go because of a lack of diversity.

It's a shame it takes so long, but it is a generational thing and simply is a function of time.

Be patient, you'll get your fascist identity politik society soon enough.

Soldato
OP
Why are you banging on about Trump (idiot) and Brexit (idiocy) ? You keep mentioning them. Do you have a fascist agenda cause it sounds like you do. :rolleyes:

I would have thought that was obvious. Both of these results were defeats for the liberal establishment, showing that people are now rejecting the status quo of the last two decades.

And I don't think you know what Fascism is, so whether I am for it or not is moot. I could be a Stalinist and you'd still try to stick me with the usual buzzwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom