electriq 39" QHD 165Hz Curved Monitor?

Associate
OP
Hows the new monitor going mate?

Just a quick update on mine..for the money im still blown-away with it. If it was a 400-500 pound monitor, it would still be worth it, I have seen a few reviews of identical ones on YT and in America, they are called "Sceptre"..and seem to be OK..anyway, time will tell :)

Hi mate, it's brilliant! The only issue I have is only down to the bonkers 5120X1440 resolution, YouTube cannot play full screen :D That's the only grip coming from a conventional 4k screen. I'm finding games and just general task enjoyable due to the extended space, I can browse Chrome and watch YouTube at same time, talk about multitasking ha!!

Glad your enjoying it mate I genuinely still cannot believe the price, it's 39" 165Hz @£295 that's mental really. If I had space I'd probably buy one. Perhaps I should have bought 2 and ran dual monitors instead :D

Soldato
Hi mate, it's brilliant! The only issue I have is only down to the bonkers 5120X1440 resolution, YouTube cannot play full screen :D That's the only grip coming from a conventional 4k screen. I'm finding games and just general task enjoyable due to the extended space, I can browse Chrome and watch YouTube at same time, talk about multitasking ha!!

Glad your enjoying it mate I genuinely still cannot believe the price, it's 39" 165Hz @£295 that's mental really. If I had space I'd probably buy one. Perhaps I should have bought 2 and ran dual monitors instead :D

Nice, having no bezels are a huge +. It might take a lot to drive like you said..but the immersion will be second to none no doubt! :)

Associate
Just pulled the trigger on this. Should be here tomorrow. Really curious to see how this is, especially for the money.
Nice, having no bezels are a huge +. It might take a lot to drive like you said..but the immersion will be second to none no doubt! :)

Hello!, I'm thinking of buying one of these monitors and was wondering if you could give me the dimensions of the stand base (the trianlge footprint) as I cannot find them in the manual or monitor specs, thank you.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hello!, I'm thinking of buying one of these monitors and was wondering if you could give me the dimensions of the stand base (the trianlge footprint) as I cannot find them in the manual or monitor specs, thank you.

Sure thing mate, the dimensions are: Depth : 28cm and the Width: 53cm

Hope this helps! :)

Associate
OP
I was there at the Huddersfield store yesterday to pickup a new monitor, returned the Samsung monitor as I found it quite difficult to use due to the size. Unfortunately all the electriq 39s were out of stock or I would have got one l.

They had a HG392PCB 38.5" WQHD 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor for around £90 more than the electriq that looked very nice with almost the exact specs.

Decided to buy the Hannspree HG342PCB 34'' 144Hz Ultrawide only due to having a much better pixel density and saving £70 over the G34WQC which has the exact same Samsung panel lsm340yp05

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom