Poll: Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2022, Imola - Race 4

Rate the Emilia Romagna grand prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely tipping it down during the drivers parade and the backend of the rain is 30km away.

It's changed slightly as before the F2 race it looked like the rain might pass to the north of the circuit, but as el_dazza said, it's right over the circuit.

No chance of this race happening currently, but it's still 1 hour and 40 minutes until the scheduled lights out, and 4 hours in total to complete the race, so I expect we'll get racing at some point.

F1 Youtube build-up.

No chance of this race happening currently, but it's still 1 hour and 40 minutes until the scheduled lights out, and 4 hours in total to complete the race, so I expect we'll get racing at some point.

I'm glad you said hour and 40, 'cos I had it in my brain it was starting at 5pm (yeah, still can't read 24hr clocks reliably). The radar looks like the rain will have stopped or slackened by then, so I think they'll get underway at/near start time. Let's wait and see. Changeable conditions usually lead to good races *fingers crossed*.

Looks like the rain has stopped for now? How's it looking on track?
Could be slicks by the time they start, but it will be mixed and I bet someone takes a risk one way or the other.

The other band of rain looks like it will arrive ~15-20 laps into the race (assuming racing speed) and looks like will fairly quickly turn from light to heavier rain. Looks red flag or safety car intensity to be honest.

Edit: nah, going to be too wet for slicks at the start by the looks of it, but I still bet someone tries it. The back of the circuit around Acqua Minerali will stay wetter for longer.

Looking forward to an interesting race, can see merc taking the gamble on the slicks quite quickly
I still say someone will risk them at the start. Someone like Williams probably, so put your money on Latifi causing a lap 1 safety car.

Though they've probably stopped taking bets on that one regardless.

Edit: Nope, 6/1 to be the first retirement. The next highest (Stroll) is 9/1. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom