Poll: Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2022, Imola - Race 4

Rate the Emilia Romagna grand prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
stunning race from Red Bull, Perez really doing excellent work to lock out Leclarc.
Pathetic race from Hamilton, absolutely no excuse for that.

Di Resta commentary is a joke, surely Naomi is better at this point.

Soldato
Hard to decide on driver of the day for me.

Norris
Russell
Bottas
Tsnuda
Albon

I think I'm going to give it to Russell for holding off Bottas despite not having the front wing adjustment when they switched to slicks. Only a touch ahead of Norris perhaps.

Associate
stunning race from Red Bull, Perez really doing excellent work to lock out Leclarc.
Pathetic race from Hamilton, absolutely no excuse for that.

Di Resta commentary is a joke, surely Naomi is better at this point.
The entire crew aside from Ted this weekend was shocking, they really need to get Lazenby, Brundle and Herbert at every race

Nico is pretty good too, e.g calling out the merc car can still score points

Man of Honour
OP
Hard to decide on driver of the day for me.

Norris
Russell
Bottas
Tsnuda
Albon

I think I'm going to give it to Russell for holding off Bottas despite not having the front wing adjustment when they switched to slicks. Only a touch ahead of Norris perhaps.

I'd like to have seen Ricciardo avoid that first lap incident, be good to see if McLaren really had the pace this weekend or if it was just Lando!

Soldato
I voted a five. Decent start, close battles, but little in the in way of action after the pitstops. I think the potential for drama and radar-watching outweighed the actual drama. Perhaps a bit on the harsh side, but much of it was pretty boring in my opinion.

Soldato
Nico is pretty good too, e.g calling out the merc car can still score points
Yeh I don't mind Nico hes always been one to call out BS.
My issue with today:
1. Moaning about DRS and how it would open up overtaking, then when they did enable DRS it didnt really do much
2. The whole 'oh Hamilton is faster than these two' despite spending 50 laps doing absolutely nothing behind them.
3. Then 'Tsunoda has power troubles', 'oh LOL my bad just kidding'.
4. They shouldnt bring Leclerc in as its a risk, (they bring him in), oh great decision might as well go for it.

Di Resta repeatedly making out that he knows better than teams on the ground was just the icing on the cake really.
They just constantly make **** up and its pathetic.

Caporegime
7 for me. The upper hand ebbed and flowed with track conditions, and no DRS for half the race meant we saw actual battling between drivers. Tricky conditions led to mistakes, and shook things up a bit. About as good a race as this track is capable of delivering I think. Perhaps some mid-race rain would have given it that bit extra.

Soldato
Overall a very dull race interspersed with a couple of bits of action. Weather failed to bring any real excitement. Nice results for Norris and Russell, good to see George with one of the better passes of the race. Gutted for Leclerc, he blew it though, just pushing way too hard, best he could have hoped for was 3rd. the Ferrari just wasnt as good on its tyres as RB.
I gave it a generous 3, just didnt hold my attention at all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom