Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

We’re lucky it’s been a really mild winter. We’d have been screwed with one of those really long cold winters. The sun is getting warmer too which is adding some natural warmth through the windows. Hopefully we’re more prepared next winter.

Last edited:
We’re lucky it’s been a really mild winter. We’d have been screwed with one of those really long cold winters. The sun is getting warmer too which is adding some natural warmth through the windows. Hopefully we’re more prepared next winter.

Yeah. Really lucky. A long euro wide cold snap could have made today's prices look very very different.

I have recieved an email from octopus energy, telling me that i can have gas tracker on its own and they are sorry for the mistake made during my phone call with them yesterday. So im going to register my interest, to get on it before next winter…..

I have recieved an email from octopus energy, telling me that i can have gas tracker on its own and they are sorry for the mistake made during my phone call with them yesterday. So im going to register my interest, to get on it before next winter…..

I've only just joined, is there a fast way to join the gas tracker? I hear they're really restricting how many people are joining.

Read my meters a couple of days ago.

My energy use from 20th Jan to 20th Feb is down 25% on the same period last year.

My bill is 170% higher. Not 70%, 170% :mad:

star-trek-the-wrath-of-khan-star-trek2.gif

Putiiinnnnnnnn!!!!

Do I then sign-up online?

I'd recommend just calling them up, you can put the code in online after or quote it on the phone :)

See if you can start a Conversation with me though, I can't with you, you've either got the option disabled or you need a certain post count before you can accept them.

You should be able to Start Conversation with me though! Click name on left and see if the option is open.

Also can you guys please tell me the pros and cons of me moving from British gas to octopus please?

Generally all round a better supplier than anyone else I've used.

Last edited:
I'd recommend just calling them up, you can put the code in online after or quote it on the phone :)

See if you can start a Conversation with me though, I can't with you, you've either got the option disabled or you need a certain post count before you can accept them.

You should be able to Start Conversation with me though! Click name on left and see if the option is open.

Generally all round a better supplier than anyone else I've used.
Hi just tried to send a PM did you get it?

Back
Top Bottom