Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Associate
When I seen the rural beauty spots on the news, people had all ventured there in the cars places were bunged and people were complaining others were turding on the paths everywhere! :cry:

Not by me in Mid Wales out in the hills there was no one.

On topic My camper has solar

So many people I could hardly move, (drone shot)

No I am not telling where it is lol!

98Gwu0X.png

Soldato
Yeah it's not Mad Max yet. There will be trouble if the government don't do a lot more to help people, but rioters usually go home once they've got the tv they want.
They’ll have to make a pit stop to take someone’s battery this time round otherwise it’s useless.

Soldato
We don’t really have a government.

They are not doing anything at all, they are none existent.

The ******* traitorous cretins have already sucked all the value out of this country for them and their mates.

You could install a decomposing banana in number 10 and it would make better decisions.

Don’t worry though Doris still thinks Boris or Truss are the saviours of our nation.

******* scum.

if only the reds had a decent leader.

Soldato

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I didn't realise business rates were so horrific this soon, they're only going to go up aren't they ?

Indeed. I was listening to Jeremy Vine on R2 the other week and a few business owners were sharing their cost increase amounts and some were eye watering. Some saying they can't afford to operate, as if they have to pass that much cost on to customers, who are also now (obviously) cutting back, they'll lose custom and become unable to function.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom