Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Associate
This is all you need plus a panel, just make sure you chose one that has a bigger capacity than the panel.
Info is all in the listing.

Hate to be that person, but I don't think these have a G98 cert, so I don't think the DNO would pass it when you commission your DIY system. If you've got it signed off by them then fair enough, or just running it without telling them. Just wanted people to be aware before ordering.

Soldato
Hate to be that person, but I don't think these have a G98 cert, so I don't think the DNO would pass it when you commission your DIY system. If you've got it signed off by them then fair enough, or just running it without telling them. Just wanted people to be aware before ordering.
You don't need to commission it, so not an issue.

Soldato
These people are rioting over energy bills so what do you think they’ll do to someone flaunting electricity?

Maybe leave an extension lead in the garden so they can charge their phones and you may be ok.
you know in the past I would have said not in the UK. buy at my parents kneck of the woods there are a group going round letting down car tyres of cars they feel are "too flashy" "too expensive" or "too wasteful".

at moment it is only jamming the valve but how long before it escalates. bone headed thing is they target electric too so it's basically jealousy imo rather than a genuine attack against perceived polluters.

Back
Top Bottom