Energy Suppliers

Soldato
Not sure if I can ask this, so apologies in advance, but I'm going to move across to Bulb in the next 4 weeks. Has anyone got a referral code they would like to share with me. This will allow £50 credit to each of us. I will obviously pick at random!!
Yes

Soldato
Just switched from Sainsburys to Avro Energy today.

Should save around £250ish per year.

Saved £52 a year on pet insurance so not a bad hours work!

Last edited:
Associate
Not sure if I can ask this, so apologies in advance, but I'm going to move across to Bulb in the next 4 weeks. Has anyone got a referral code they would like to share with me. This will allow £50 credit to each of us. I will obviously pick at random!!

Yes, drop me a PM if you want to use mine :)

Soldato
I am thinking of changing or sorting our supliers as have never bothered with anything, so presume i am some standard tariffs for Gas and Electric. I am with B-Gas for Gas and EON for Electric.

What is my best action here to save a bit, we pay around £35-£45 PM for a 3 bed semi with 2 adults and 2 children.

Soldato
Hi all need an energy (gas and electric) supplier for my new place..in rented place I'm.in they use eon.

I'm new to this when looking for good cheap deal. It's only me in a 2 bed house.

Only providers iv used are Scottish power on a payg meters and eon on an account

Soldato
Got sort of lumbered with Spark Energy when our tenant left the flat. Do mot go there!
The continued billing after I completed their 'We are moving' form. They even to ask if I needed help moving and now they ask for details of when I left saying no readings were submitted. However they had customer readings on the day I left.
Then to top it all a supervisor was required to request a final refund, then they said it would take 14 days to pay IF my bank acted quickly. FFS.
An insurance refund wad made the same day it was requested!!!
Andi.

Associate
Our deal with Scottish Power is ending next month and we're probably changing to Bulb, if anyone wants to share a reference/voucher sharing thing please let me know.

Associate
Reading this thread Bulb look a pretty decent option. Our E.ON deal has just ended so looking at switching. If anyone fancies sharing a referral code, please let me know

Man of Honour
Just looked at Bulb, I'm with Breeze currently. Bulb looks to be more expensive. It's asking me how much I pay per month for gas and electricity but I can't figure that out, I just know the full amount. The estimates are way off and if I input the actual figure I pay the figures are out a bit as well, but still showing Bulb as more expensive. What's the hype about?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just looked at Bulb, I'm with Breeze currently. Bulb looks to be more expensive. It's asking me how much I pay per month for gas and electricity but I can't figure that out, I just know the full amount. The estimates are way off and if I input the actual figure I pay the figures are out a bit as well, but still showing Bulb as more expensive. What's the hype about?

For me they are only slightly more expensive, but always are. Saves switching. Plus after only 1 referral a year they work out cheaper.

Associate
For me they are only slightly more expensive, but always are. Saves switching. Plus after only 1 referral a year they work out cheaper.
They're around the same price as my previous fixed tariff on E.ON. Now that it's finished, they're cheaper for me and appear to be greener than other suppliers which is a bonus.

Thanks for the referral email. However I was sent one earlier today and have now signed up.

Back
Top Bottom