England XI v India **spoilers**

Soldato
Spawn said:
To be honest i dont even rate the Test side that highly, they havent played that well against India and Pakistan imho.

Maybe the injuries to Vaughn and co have cost them dearly but still they havent put up much of a fight tbh.

That's utter tosh, we were the better side in the first and third matches. Doesn't say much for the Indian test side either...

Todays ODI was called off cue lots of crowd trouble :(

Anyone seen the Aus Bangladesh test match? Bangladesh made 355/5 on the first day :D
Get the feeling the Aussies will really let loose when it's their turn to bat and eclipse that though...

Caporegime
Rich_L said:
You know they beat India in the 3rd test to draw the series, right? :p

LOL yes but they still are pretty rubbish if you ask me, India has gone to town with them especially with the ODI series. Damn lucky that the game got called off tbh, if anything losing 6-0 is bad enough :p.

Gooner14 said:
2nd best test side in the world, beat the best side in a recent series IIRC....

2nd best test side doesnt count for much if they cant beat lower ranked teams does it......;). The way England are playing i wouldnt be surprised if the Aussies destroyed them thoroughly in the next series of the Ashes...but saying that looks like bangladesh is giving the Aussies a good run for their money:p

JohnnyG said:
Aussies are 79-5 in reply to Bangladesh's 427,

Thats shocking :eek:, i know bangladesh put up a very big score but they way they have rattled Australia is something else. I was thinking there was no way bangladesh could bowl the aussies for anything decent but looks like they are doing the business. Seems like if the Aussies dont get their act together, this could be their 2nd loss against bangladesh.

Soldato
It's only in the ODIs that India have gone to town with us.

Great performance so far from Bangladesh, maybe they're finally sorting themselves out as a test team. Two days of one test match is too soon to prove that though.

Soldato
A pretty decent batting performance from the three Johnny mentioned, although Pietersen's injury hampered him somewhat and it is also rather disturbing that none of them could make it to 3 figures.

Back
Top Bottom