English League Football ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th November 2010]

Don

Oh gosh. Somebody's taking this a little bit too seriously. I wish I didn't buy you a copy of the rule book for your birthday now. I have to say, you'd make a great traffic warden though Dan ;)

As I've said, if you're disagreeing with the principle that Vidic should have been booked on the same basis that Young was, then you need to take your head out of your backside.

99 times out of 100 when a player does what he does, he ends up booked. And you'd hope that 100 times out of 100 he'd be booked if an oppo player had been booked for the same thing. Not that I agree with the rule, it's simply a matter of consistency.

If you're not disagreeing with that, then you're simply being a bit sad trying to pick apart the wording of what I said to deviate from the original point.

The 2nd part of my post where I was being pedantic was clearly tongue in cheek. It was a throw away comment, I hadn't been up all night reading the law book like you.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Good lord, apart from Vermaelen and possibly RvP over Chamakh (?) I think that'd be our first team out there. Not that I'm sure what it is these days anyway..

Edit - scarf..

Edit 2 - what is wrong with Djourou's hand?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
He should be fit to play next Saturday. However Spain will probably play him for the full 90mins on Wednesday and he'll end up being out for a few weeks.

Even 45mins could do it, once its already semi injured it won't take much to develop into something which sidelines him for weeks.

Soldato
Gael Clichy has wet dreams about scoring goals like that. Actually, scratch that, he has wet dreams about getting a shot on target, never mind scoring.

Back
Top Bottom