English League Football ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th November 2010]

Unlucky Villa. Excellent first 80 mins but fell apart after Utd got 1 back.

You can give the ref the benefit of the doubt over the Nani elbow (he might not have seen it) but he clearly just didn't have the bottle to send Vidic off.

I'd say that's twice in 12 months Vidic *could* have been sent off against us and hasn't been.

I'm so gutted about the result, United were utter dog turd today and we were simply fantastic. 2-2 does just not do us justice - yes, it's a welcome point against United but my god they were incredibly lucky.

Urgh. Leverkusen score an easy goal. What utterly woeful marking.

EDIT: And nearly make it two. Great break and somehow the ref calls them back after the ball goes in the net. Offside? Foul on the sliding Pauli defender? God knows.

EDIT: Lever defender just booted Bartels in the head in the box, and nothing given? What in the hell Germany.

EDIT: NO PENALTY? He shoved him over! :mad:

EDIT: I take it by the way no-one else is posting that Man City are as exciting as ever then? :p

Last edited:
Reportedly the only change to our line-up from midweek is Soto in for Kelly, with Carra at RB :o

Makes no sense whatsoever. Not only is Kelly a better RB than Carra but he's very good in the air too. Soto coming in makes perfect sense but Kelly missing out doesn't. Either Carra or Skrtel should have been dropped.

Back
Top Bottom