English League Football ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th November 2010]

Reportedly the only change to our line-up from midweek is Soto in for Kelly, with Carra at RB

Makes no sense whatsoever. Not only is Kelly a better RB than Carra but he's very good in the air too. Soto coming in makes perfect sense but Kelly missing out doesn't. Either Carra or Skrtel should have been dropped.

One of reasons why Roy is allready doing my head in! Id be extremly gutted if i was Kelly he couldnt of performed any better and he gets dropped. Id like our defense to be Kelly-Skrtl-Soto-Konchesky (Idealy Aurilio if was fit).

May seem a shock no carra their but we need to form some new defence partnerships due to well carra getting on abit.

The last football weekly podcast was ace. They reckoned you lot deserved a bigger fine than Blackpool for playing such turgid dross all the time. :p

I also liked "it could be argued that Morten Gamst Pedersen doesn't get punched enough". Barry Glendenning was on fire.

All over in Germany, Lever won 1-0. I was told they played good football, but the dirty ****ers fouled their way through that game. Asamoah should have put Pauli one up, but somehow contrived to miss an open goal from 6 yards. Poor.

And now they're having a little crisis huddle in the middle of the pitch. Bless.

Just got back from the pub, gotta say I feel rather sorry for Villa, we deserved nothing from the game and it's utterly depressing that Macheda is actually a better target man than Berbatov. Sad panda :( At least we won the rugby though...

We're playing 4-3-3 with Silva, Johnson, Tevez and Milner. It shouldn't be dull, Birmingham just have everyone behind the ball.
I take it your middle three is Milner, Toure and De Jong then? That's still a terribly negative middle, even if you aren't playing Barry. Milner's not the man to link defense and attack, and neither is Toure.

Back
Top Bottom