Epic 1970's pictures, well they're epic!!

Soldato
Sorry I can't remember the photo. I tend to look out for quality images on the web and when I find them download them and when I can be bothered upload them to my Photobucket thingy. I am trying to build a drivers wall in my kitchen as I have a big white wall that needs some filling and my wife also likes the old school stuff so we plan to turn it into a bit of image gallery for old school black and white racing images, which is why I have quite a few driver images.

Found it :D

AyrtonSennaLotus1stwin1985Portugal.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Like most of the great images it's on the LAT site, you could purchase it from there but I warn you they know how to charge. Expect to pay hundreds for a big size print!

Soldato
Great thread guys. Best of IMO.

My mothers ex's is Italian and his son is truly the spit of Francois Cevert. Sadly I don't have any pics of him to compare but they are so very similar.

My father ran a pub years ago that was the local for Toleman. The chap responsible for the design of some fantastic cars is in one of my earliest memories of a man passed out over the bar with serviettes notted into his hair :)

senna-in-toleman.jpg

I'm not sure if this chap set foot in the pub but its a nice thought.

Back
Top Bottom