Epic Games Store now open!

Man of Honour
Cities Skylines is the first free game. Think the Xmas Sale starts today too so its worth having a look around maybe and see whats in the sale

£20 for Star Wars Squadrons
£20 for Snowrunner might tempt me...Christmassy and all with that snow :)

Associate
Yeah, it's working now and is...disappointing. Nothing really there to tempt me, even with the £10 off.

Or, to be more accurate, there's nothing there worth buying right now because by the time I got around to playing it it'll be cheaper anyway.

Associate
Yeah, it's working now and is...disappointing. Nothing really there to tempt me, even with the £10 off.

Or, to be more accurate, there's nothing there worth buying right now because by the time I got around to playing it it'll be cheaper anyway.

HADES if you dont have already, close to my GOTTY, incredible game.

Soldato
Little disappointed Horizon isn't on sale. Was hoping to see it at £29.99 (so £19.99 after the voucher).

Still a decent sale though, with the voucher delivering some bargains.

Man of Honour
Little disappointed Horizon isn't on sale. Was hoping to see it at £29.99 (so £19.99 after the voucher).

Still a decent sale though, with the voucher delivering some bargains.

And dont forget, its an "infinite" voucher again, so you keep getting new vouchers. I bought Snowrunner (£20.99) , used my £10 voucher to make it £10.99 and promptly got given another £10 voucher :)

Man of Honour
Thats great, thought it was only a single use one.

Nope, providing that the game you buy using the voucher is 13.99 or more (before you apply the £10 off), then you get another £10 off voucher , rinse and repeat for as many £10 off vouchers as you want :) (and that, Steam, is how you do sales !)

Back
Top Bottom